Origin Vape Giveaway #4!! OMG Flavors and Custom Pyrex Tank Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Do you detest hypocrites?

Are "You" honestly insinuating that there are actually hypocrites around . . .
9vp-sprauj.gif

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
T haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

I don't think I would. I tried one 2 or 3 days after I had gone completely over to vaping. Hubby hadn't started vaping yet and his smokes were here and I told him that I was going to go have one...lit it and one puff and it was nasty gross so tried another and even worse. I put it out and haven't even thought about lighting up since then. When I am out and around smokers, it is really nasty and something I want no part of. I show them my vape stuff and hopefully some will think about making the transition. I have also gone from 18 nic to 6 in less than 6 months and thinking about getting some 3nic and see how I do on that. I will continue to vape even at 0 nic though... the hand habit.

Good question... let's keep it going,,,

I haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
T haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

I think I could get addicted to smoking again. Though I'm proud to say, I've been staying with my sister this past week and while she was smoking for a couple of days before switching over to nicorette, I didn't bum a single one off her.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I don't think I would. I tried one 2 or 3 days after I had gone completely over to vaping. Hubby hadn't started vaping yet and his smokes were here and I told him that I was going to go have one...lit it and one puff and it was nasty gross so tried another and even worse. I put it out and haven't even thought about lighting up since then. When I am out and around smokers, it is really nasty and something I want no part of. I show them my vape stuff and hopefully some will think about making the transition. I have also gone from 18 nic to 6 in less than 6 months and thinking about getting some 3nic and see how I do on that. I will continue to vape even at 0 nic though... the hand habit.

Good question... let's keep it going,,,

I haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

I don't think so, at least I hope not. I haven't had one since I smoked my last one six months ago and have no desire for one. My bf and my son both still smoke, they haven't completely made the switch yet, and it doesn't bother me to be around it.

Keep it going....I haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I think I could This time it would probably be pipes and cigars instead of cigarettes.

Mike, I know you do the bacco flavors a lot... have you thought about getting an e pipe someday???

Keep it going....I haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mike, I know you do the bacco flavors a lot... have you thought about getting an e pipe someday???

No way.....although I didn't smoke cigs for many years before ecigs....I smoked a pipe (that is another reason I think it was so easy to switch...I didn't get looked at funny) There is no way I could do that again...just smelling the smoke from my neighbor makes me cough....

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
05/28 Entry 1

It's been about 4½ months since I've even touched a cigarette, and I can say with certainty I will never get hooked on them again. :D

Keeping it going...

Q: I haven't tasted a cig in a year but I bet I could get hooked again..what about you?

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Hey Kathi and Angelphyre! So sorry about being out of stock on the Taifun GTs! We're awaiting on a really large shipment from our supplier, should be here by Monday or Tuesday next week at the latest, I'll be sure to give you both a heads up in the thread as soon as we get them in :) So nice of you both to think of us when you're looking to try out new products, thank you! :)

That's good to know! Hopefully my new debit card will be here by then, the old one got compromised this weekend.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Yeah, I would. I had to straighten out my compromised debit card today, and I had six cigs. :( It sucked.

I am sorry that happened to you. I will never understand people that steal other people's info.....instead of mooching and stealing off of other people the thief needs to get a da*n job and work for what they want like the rest of us. Sorry.... I just get upset over people that steal. I am glad that you got your money refunded back by the bank though :)

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
I am sorry that happened to you. I will never understand people that steal other people's info.....instead of mooching and stealing off of other people the thief needs to get a da*n job and work for what they want like the rest of us. Sorry.... I just get upset over people that steal. I am glad that you got your money refunded back by the bank though :)

The money still hasn't been refunded, but I filled out all of the forms, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

The good news is that I'm vaping instead of smoking this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread