Not open for further replies.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Hello,

I have a new Origin X that I bought in March but am just getting fired up now because I had other new mods to play with.

So, first of all, it took about 48 hours for the battery to fully charge.

The bigger problem is I can only get the mod to fire up when it is on the charger (with no pod attached). When I take it off the charger it is dead. zip Nada nothing. no combination of tricks I've tried to wake up it. one click, five clicks, five clicks with power held, five clicks with watt adj button held, or holding the power and watt adj for 5 secs... etc

So, I just opened it up and see there is no battery installed! lol!

I wonder what was charging?....:)

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Hello,

I have a new Origin X that I bought in March but am just getting fired up now because I had other new mods to play with.

So, first of all, it took about 48 hours for the battery to fully charge.

The bigger problem is I can only get the mod to fire up when it is on the charger (with no pod attached). When I take it off the charger it is dead. zip Nada nothing. no combination of tricks I've tried to wake up it. one click, five clicks, five clicks with power held, five clicks with watt adj button held, or holding the power and watt adj for 5 secs... etc

Holly ....! Can I say .... here?

This thing fires all by itself. Like, with my not even touching it. Its possessed.

This is really scary, not funny.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Battery-replaceable mods do not usually come with batteries, with very few exceptions like some Ijoy and Eleaf/Joyetech mods that came with battery brands owned by those companies as a marketing effort to get people to buy their batteries.

Nothing. Vape mods have limited space for firmware/programming so a lot of warnings and alerts that should be there aren't going to be there, like a "NO BATTERY INSTALLED" warning, in this case. Most of these mods, when you plug them in to charge them without a battery, will appear to be charging but they aren't since there is no battery to charge.

This thing fires all by itself. Like, with my not even touching it. Its possessed.

Auto-firing is definitely a defect even if the device has auto-draw. Request a return & refund from seller. Could have been a result of damage trying to charge it without a battery, but the seller doesn't have to know that lol.

its also just urinated? all over itself

Add leaking pod on top of the auto-firing and you just bought a paperweight. As above, request return and refund. I only give chinese mods one chance. There is a chance if one is faulty that a whole production run is faulty or that a batch is faulty and one retailer could have a whole shipment of the same mod that's faulty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread