OTC vaporizer for asthma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Question hopefully one of you guys will be able to remind me what the product was called. The VA hospital is canceling appointments, then removing your primary care doctor because you haven't been in to see him in a while.

The climate change people have had the only over the counter remedy for asthma removed from the market because of CFCs. So there's really no over the counter remedy and I need a backup for when the VA doesn't send my asthma meds.

A couple months ago, there was mention of an over the counter vaporizer for asthma. Does anyone remember what the name of the product is? Thanks! :)

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Little update for any asthmatics out there that may need an OTC solution. This thing works great, it's very similar to the nebulizer treatment you get in an emergency room, but without the emergency room fees. Leaves you a little shaky for a while, but it's an ephedrine clone so that was expected. Taste could be better, but other than that it's a good alternative if your prescribed inhaler runs out. Picked mine up at the local Rite Aid.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Was surprised how well it worked. Primatine mist, when it was available was always a last resort. It made me cough and sped up my heart rate for a long time after I used it..not even gonna mention how horrible it tasted. Perhaps the removal of Primatine was a good thing.....although this thing wasn't cheap at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread