Ouch!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rem700

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Mn
Finally hit the place order button after haveing the Provari in my cart for like 3days hope the money is worth it.
I have only been vapeing since Aug 2011 started with eGos and tried a Lavatube/Cylon clone but it went belly up after 2 1/2 wks so I sent it back but really liked VV and adjusting to taste so my search for a upgrade started, I would have probably went BP if the voltage would have went lower as a couple of my Stone tanks read LR as in 1.7 ohm and I only liked them around 3V. Sorry about the rant just hope 3 times the cost of the Lavatube/Cylon is worth it.

Last edited:

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been vaping about as long as you, though I didn't take it seriously until January of this year at which point I left behind the analogs for good. I just ordered a Provari and all the bells and whistles as well, 18650 batts, charger, extender end cap, boge cartos, etc, so yeah dropping over $250 was hard to justify as well. BUT I did it in confidence knowing that my new hobby is keeping me off the analogs, and that I just purchased arguably the best PV on the market to help ensure I don't relapse! Mine comes in Saturday! When are you getting yours?

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Now I am wishing I hadnt left it sitting in the cart without ordering it sooner, The weekend is now here and Monday is a holiday so it will probably still be sitting in proccessing next week.:ohmy::(:mad:

Well don't feel too bad, I ordered mine on the 9th, was supposed to be here today (18650 batteries were on backorder) and...no Provari in the mail today : (

So now I have to wait until Tuesday, about two weeks since I ordered it!

Grrr!

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread