• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

our next get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
I literally have three boxes of flavors. About 400$ + worth and lots of nic.

GG, Provari, iatty2, DIY wannabe chef

:facepalm: You and me both :) I get a little carried away ordering, but I'm ready for the vaping apocalypse.

Sorry, late to the thread once again but I'd love a DIY party :)

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
that would be cool!! A vape friendly buffet huh? I only know of Golden Corral on the north side, im sure there are more, and that timber creek somethin or other in the valley. oh, theres a Blackjack something up north by the Y, not sure what it's like, never been there. Don't know if any of em are vape friendly either.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
that would be cool!! A vape friendly buffet huh? I only know of Golden Corral on the north side, im sure there are more, and that timber creek somethin or other in the valley. oh, theres a Blackjack something up north by the Y, not sure what it's like, never been there. Don't know if any of em are vape friendly either.

Blackjacks was freaking awesome kinda like Top O China, but the food and atmosphere a hundred times better. Unfortunately they closed :(

J**2

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Medical Lake, WA, USA

Last time I was there someone complained and they asked me not to vape. Perhaps if we used one of the side rooms.

GG, Provari, iatty2, DIY wannabe chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread