Out of all the mods and toppers you own.... What is your favorite setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
This is my favorite now...

Nemesis with a Trident on top

YRsJdkI.jpg

MandM78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
NJ
www.gregpetrow.com
I think I know the thread you're talking about... IIRC that was for the previous Vaporshark's DNA20 version. (I'm not sure any "users" have a VS DNA30 in their hands yet. People just started getting shipping emails yesterday. I, sadly, was not one of them. :D)

Allegedly they've improved on the design since the DNA20 incarnation. I hope they're right. :)

Either way... I'm generally pretty careful when it comes to battery safety. (Used to fly R/C helis. Seen a bunch of those battery packs go kablooey.)

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
I think I know the thread you're talking about... IIRC that was for the previous Vaporshark's DNA20 version. (I'm not sure any "users" have a VS DNA30 in their hands yet. People just started getting shipping emails yesterday. I, sadly, was not one of them. :D)

Allegedly they've improved on the design since the DNA20 incarnation. I hope they're right. :)

Either way... I'm generally pretty careful when it comes to battery safety. (Used to fly R/C helis. Seen a bunch of those battery packs go kablooey.)

I'm not real familiar with box mods so I may have the wrong version as they are just shipping lol, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

MandM78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
NJ
www.gregpetrow.com
Just picked up my first RBA (KF 3.1 clone) from my local B&M last night (GoodKarma. Nice small place. Great people. Give me coil tutorial, and built the first coil for me.)... I'm very happy. This is now my go to tank. Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?!?!? Hahahahahahah! :D

(Can't wait for my VSDNA to get here so I can stop using that stupid extension tube on my VTR just to use the KF. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread