Overall Length of Sidesho

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I smoke Misty 120s - long, skinny, girly cigarettes. The Sidesho and the Blu are the only e-cigs that don't feel horribly fat to me. Blus are way too short, and they are shinny and don't match the matte cartos. How long is a Sidesho with the new cartomizers? I see you have mini Sidesho batts, is there any chance of getting XL batteries? Those of us who like Misty, Capri or Virginia Slim 120 analogs would be very interested.

Thanks,
~A

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes, I've been here before; changed my pic a while back. I both smoke and vape. Some days I smoke more, and other days I vape more. I started with the Sidesho almost two years ago, but I didn't like the atty/combo. I love the Blu carts, but the battery isn't powerful enough. I don't want to go with any fatter battery. I think it is time to try the Sidesho again.

~A

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I'll be placing an order Friday. Is there a coupon code that will be valid then? Thanks

The long slender look/feel to the Sidesho is the same as it was with the atomizer/cart combination.
Be sure you let the first filling of your new cartomizers fully soak in; they hold more than a cartridge.

I've seen new advertised sales and don't think the old 10% code works any longer. I would, however, sign up for MyRewards and save them for when the new diamond tip batteries come out. :) (still sitting on the edge waiting!) I rotate the 3 batteries that I've had for 9 months or more that work great with the cartomizers.

If you are starting a new personalized kit, I'd recommend 2-4 packs of cartomizers (I use 2 different colors for my 2 favorite juices), 3 batteries, charger, and a new case minimum (the newer cases I hear better fit the cartomizers).

Good luck and enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread