The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Overseas Courier/Shipping Advice

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Mudflap, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    The Italian Reonauti buy truckloads of Reos. I believe I read they have them shipped to a Florida address and then transported to Italy via some kind of courier service. I don't know the specifics but I think it works well for them.

Send UFO a private message and ask him about it.

2. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

You would be correct. The courier is based in Miami. They open an account at the courier. The packages are mailed there and the courier delivers them.

3. amarti

amarti Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Dusseldorf, Germany
    How do they buy (many) packages, when you can be happy to hit one or luckily two Reos on a sale day?

(In the german forum are many many guys in the waiting line. They try to get a Reo without the hassles with the custom office. It would be nice, if there would one custom declaration for many boxes instead of many custom declarations with different results.)

Andreas

4. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    Hi Andreas,
    I am searching for answers....I will report back when I find them.

5. Mudflap

Mudflap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 19, 2010
    Tyler, Texas
    They're tenacious on sales days and some of them are disappointed, just like you guys in Germany, as well as prospective buyers everywhere else. There are metal Grands and Minis and 18490 Woodvils available for purchase on his site right now, although not every available color or wood combination. Still, having ANY Reos available for purchase for more than 30 minutes or less after he put them up for sale was unheard of up till a few short months ago.

Contact UFO about customs issues and maybe he can give you some good tips.

6. Rhapsodies Fire

Rhapsodies Fire ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2010
    Bow, WA, USA
    Andreas,
    Here is what I was told about the courier they use....
    Perhaps you have a similar service in Germany. :)

7. amarti

Nov 8, 2011
    Dusseldorf, Germany
    39 in Germany, 47 in Italy, France Hungary Netherlands Poland UK is 10

Is there any chance that we get a european reseller, so that we have no longer the tax/customs problem?

Andreas

8. Pega

Pega Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2011
    Budapest
    Another option would be to have an ecf member or a family member/friend in the US remail it to you as a gift.

9. amarti

Nov 8, 2011
    Dusseldorf, Germany
    Yes, it is called Borderlinx.
    They offer an address in UK and one in US. You become there a member, then you buy maybe an open line iPhone in UK and let it send to the UK address of Borderlinx. They send it then to Germany together with the customs declaration.

Sending a "gift" is not quite clever. Such a parcel would look very suspicious and is the first, which is examined by the customs.

Andreas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.