Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Are there any overseas or Live Free or Die state vendors still shipping flavored e juice to the states or banned states. Particularly, Gemini Koi? I DIY but have yet to find a decent clone of it and of course I live in a state with a “temporary” (we hope) ban on everything vape related. Although I did order a mod from a vendor who didn’t seem to care and shipped out an order.

was just curious if there was a list people were keeping track of vendors who were ignoring the band especially to help new vapers from going back to cigarettes and others.

I have several options of family and friends that live in various states that haven’t had flavored juices or vape gear banned but who’s to know what happens with the feds.

Would be great you keep a list of overseas vendors willing to ship to the US. It’d be expensive I imagine and always the risk of items getting seized by customs but I hardly think vape juice is a top priority

anyways, as I said, I DIY but occasionally like to buy commercial juice but I worry about all the thousands of people trying to quit smoking cancer sticks and not being able to get any gear.

thanks.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I really doubt anyone is monitoring this forum. They have bigger fish to fry if they care. If they are truly watching us, they can send me a PM and I'll give them my name, address and phone number so they can come get me.
Since I also live in Massachusetts, where a Republican governor who I thought was doing a decent job really went overboard, here's what I can tell you. And I can also tell you I won't be voting for him.
Most on-line vendors don't care about local bans, if they even know about them.
The day the ban was unexpectedly announced, I put in a small order from BlackNote, since I was ready for one, and hoped to get it. I got an email saying it was shipped. Next day, an email from BlackNote saying they couldn't ship to MA because of the ban. Luckily my order went out the day before.
I think they are unusual, and I think it's because they don't want to get into any legal stuff since they do want to stay in business.
Since then, I've ordered some flavors and some unflavored nic from a couple of other places. No issues with shipping or receiving.
A state can ban whatever it wants to "in its infinite wisdom" but except for shutting down local businesses, I don't think they can shut down USPS.

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I really doubt anyone is monitoring this forum.

I know we've had researchers stalking the forum; one to figure out why we thought his testing was bunk and learned from the experience, another to publish some bogus numbers about vaping side effects. As for government officials? Who knows.

And I can also tell you I won't be voting for him.

Good for you, vapers need to band together and keep voting out every hair brained politician who won't look at the real science.

Not true. Arkansas has an unfortunate ban on shipping e-liquids into state unless the person shipping/receiving has an Arkansas issued license complete with hoops. Although equipment is still fair game, most online retailers won't ship anything here, either because they're too lazy or too cheap (whether than means hiring a coder or buying the software needed) to fix their system so it will designate between the two. There were a few places that didn't know about the requirement until recently, but our AG took care of that.

Reactions: stols001

Yaker

Aug 1, 2016
MA
I really doubt anyone is monitoring this forum. They have bigger fish to fry if they care. If they are truly watching us, they can send me a PM and I'll give them my name, address and phone number so they can come get me.
Since I also live in Massachusetts, where a Republican governor who I thought was doing a decent job really went overboard, here's what I can tell you. And I can also tell you I won't be voting for him.
The day the ban was unexpectedly announced, I put in a small order from BlackNote, since I was ready for one, and hoped to get it. I got an email saying it was shipped. Next day, an email from BlackNote saying they couldn't ship to MA because of the ban. Luckily my order went out the day before.
I think they are unusual, and I think it's because they don't want to get into any legal stuff since they do want to stay in business.
Since then, I've ordered some flavors and some unflavored nic from a couple of other places. No issues with shipping or receiving.
A state can ban whatever it wants to "in its infinite wisdom" but except for shutting down local businesses, I don't think they can shut down USPS.
Would you mind sharing where you ordered from?
I've tried several and no luck shipping to this state.
Thanks,

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread