Status
Not open for further replies.

Maile

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
I bought a bunch of flavors off the classies from flavor west, lorann oils, the flavor apprentice, and a bunch of bottles with a pic of a cabin on them... Anyone know what company this is? I'm just about on my first DIY attempt and want to research the flavors and need to know where they come from...
uvytehuq.jpg

I also ordered a bunch of 18mg nic VG,18mg nic PG, glass ware, and needles from wizard labs. I figured I would start there so I don't have to dilute the nic and I can find my level of PG and VG mixes Before I work with higher concentrated nicotine. That should work right?
Anything key I need that I'm leaving out? A little overwhelmed with all the DIY threads... Thanks

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If you're thinking about starting and the cabin picture bottles are holding you back, then set them aside.

Then find the info on the flavorings you do know and try a mix to see what comes out of it. Take good notes.

I cannot see much going wrong with diluting 18mg/ml base with flavorings except for making unvapable juice. (If you've never made unvapable juice, you haven't been mixing. If you make huge amounts of unvapable juice you haven't read my blogs and keep poor notes.)

thinkingaboutit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
mn
(If you've never made unvapable juice, you haven't been mixing. If you make huge amounts of unvapable juice you haven't read my blogs and keep poor notes.)

I haven't made anything unvapable yet...but I have not gome past two flavors...yet.

The huge amounts comment makes me think I am off to check your blog. I find that comment interesting since I tend to make larger batches.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
You can easily be perfectly safe, handling 18mg nic. Get a good calculator or spreadsheet, and keep detailed notes about what you try. If you just try "a little bit of this and a little bit of that" you will easily make something great eventually. That you can never make again!

Syringes and glassware are the best way to measure over counting drops, especially for the many small test batches you will make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread