P+18500 won't fire Nimbus RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
My nimbus works good on my p+18500. Could it be your battery?

Do you hear your battery rattle inside the mod? Your battery also may not be making contact. The o-rings supplied with the kit will adjust the battery, also the silver little washers you can use to adjust the throw of the button. Your battery may not be making complete contact.

Last edited:

lannister

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
CT, central
Maybe, but the same P+ fires a carto just fine. EDIT: Vaping great with an IGO L atm.

My nimbus works good on my p+18500. Could it be your battery?

Do you hear your battery rattle inside the mod? Your battery also may not be making contact. The o-rings supplied with the kit will adjust the battery, also the silver little washers you can use to adjust the throw of the button. Your battery may not be making complete contact.

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
The Nimbus IMHO is nothing more than a PI IGO-L with some added hype.

That being said I'm vaping on a 6 dollar chimbus right now and it rips, so guessing the Nimby aint bad, its just possibly over priced.

But I have to say the quality control and machining of anything from Super T is orders of magnitude greater than where-ever the Nimbus is made..

You could run a die over the Nimby's threads but if it's sitting flush on the P+ it's not gonna do much. If youre only experiencing misfires with that atty, sounds like the positive post on the atty may be a bit shallow.

Thats a bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread