• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph glad you remembered the name stickers.... I tried to find them but couldn't... I was just bringing little pieces of tape... Your idea is better... Glad your bringing the Camera.... I wanna get TONS of pictures to put on www.nepavapors.com Let everyone see what they missed.... Gonna be a rocking good time.... I will PM you my cell number incase you have any troubles... Drive safe and vape ON....

JEFF

Currently packing up...

1. Camera and tripod (even digging out the new batteries)
2. Our tackle box of gear
3. All my nail stickers... in case anyone wants to "bling" their PV
4. NAME TAGS!

Can't wait to see you all! PLEASE, to everyone traveling today, TRAVEL SAFELY!!

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
My camera shoots video and stills. Nothing too fancy, just a Kodak Easyshare, but it was able to win me a prize in the local art show last year, so I think I can manage to pull off a nice photo spread.

Jeff, I just wanted to thank you again for pulling everything together. This meet is going to be a great time for all, and it's really helped put PA Vapers on the map. We're so removed from each other in our day-to-day lives that it's easy to forget how many vapers really are out there. This will help remind everyone that we truly are everywhere, and there are more of us every day.

Vendors, you're all gonna get big props tomorrow on your sub-fora, I'll make sure of that. The generous gifts and actually showing up at the meet speak volumes about the integrity with which you guys do business, and it is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread