• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The first ever NEPA Meetup is set:

WHEN: July 31, 2010
TIME: 6:00pm - ?
(It is possible this will be at a bar or at an outside location. That is pending. Details will be provided as time gets closer.)

RSVP: nepavapors@verizon.net or on twitter @nepavapors

Please bring your PV's, Vape gear, juice, supplies.. Also bring juice that you do not like or would like to trade.

I will supply alcohol and wipes to clean drip tips or cartos for sampling of other peoples gear. I would recommend bringing a spare tip to just use for trying out devices or juice.

I will also be setting up a table with tons of my personal juice on it that I have extra for people to sample. If anyone would like to throw juice on that table feel free. If you don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't. Share the wealth!!!

There is no charge to attend this event. However please bring a few dollars to cover a possible tip if at a bar or for raffle prizes. I am attempting to have a few products donated for giveaways.

ANY and ALL money raised are not for profit and the organization where it is donated will be decide by the group that night.

THERE IS NO PERSONAL PROFIT BEING MADE ON THIS EVENT!!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I am hoping I'll be able to attend. Where are all the cool places to hang out in Hazleton? Never been up that way before. I looked on Mapquest and it said it would take 2 hours and 15 min. to get there. I'm thinking I should probably book a hotel room maybe, especially if we're gonna be hanging out in a bar!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
nice, sounds like fun would be nice to show off my new GGTS to some people that will appreciate it and would also love to see what other people are using and how well it works...Around a two hour drive for me each way wouldn't be to bad of a drive.Ill let you know for sure a little closer to the date...

Cool, would love to see how the GGTS vapes.

If you are a vaper in PA. Please pass the word about the PA meetup on July 31. If you want to give them my email nepavapors@Verizon.net so I can start emailing details to attendees!!! Looks like it might be a hell of a first time affair.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Redgirl...I'm about 2 hours away, but would agree that if there is a bar involved there should probably be a close hotel involved.

I am hoping I'll be able to attend. Where are all the cool places to hang out in Hazleton? Never been up that way before. I looked on Mapquest and it said it would take 2 hours and 15 min. to get there. I'm thinking I should probably book a hotel room maybe, especially if we're gonna be hanging out in a bar!

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
Jeff said:

I spoke to one of the local bar owners in my area and filled him in on what we do and what we are. He is cool with having anywhere from 20-40 people. Also I have a friend who is the manager at a Hampton Inn in the area and will give the people staying a discount. Possibly 20% off the room cost.

So...

BAR...YES
HOTEL...YES

So if you're gonna need a room, let him know! (I know I wouldn't be adverse to having some adult beverage fun)

Ok here is some added info for all who's emails I don't have. Shawn from litecigUsa is going to be on hand to offer up some raffle prizes and sell some products at a nice discount. We many also have 2 or 3 more vendors coming or donating some items. It's not a guarentee but it looks promising.

As for the venue it will be held at. I am tossing it up between outdoors where we can BYOB, fire, be loud as we want or at a local bar. Watching the weather right now and will make the decision kinda last minute. Keep watching this or as I say you can email me at nepavapors@Verizon.net to get added to the list or on Twitter @nepavapors . Keep vaping everyone and can't wait to see everyone at PA Meetup. Expect more information within a day or two.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Ok here is some added info for all who's emails I don't have. Shawn from litecigUsa is going to be on hand to offer up some raffle prizes and sell some products at a nice discount. We many also have 2 or 3 more vendors coming or donating some items. It's not a guarentee but it looks promising.

As for the venue it will be held at. I am tossing it up between outdoors where we can BYOB, fire, be loud as we want or at a local bar. Watching the weather right now and will make the decision kinda last minute. Keep watching this or as I say you can email me at nepavapors@Verizon.net to get added to the list or on Twitter @nepavapors . Keep vaping everyone and can't wait to see everyone at PA Meetup. Expect more information within a day or two.

You're awesome, jturse! Thanks for organizing everything! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can maybe hang out at an outdoor venue. I don't know the Hazelton area, but there's got to be some bars or some place with an outdoor patio space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread