• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pagan/Wiccan Revival 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Interesting conversation going on today and I will have to go back I am sure to remember some. What I do is talk to the deck when it is Katz or Blue's. I tell them what I know of them and make sure the deck understands who it is being channeled for information. Interesting enough I never do a shuffle the same way.

I always start by not shuffling, but letting the cards slide over each other in my left hand back and forth to cut it many times. Then I may shuffle once, twice or more depending on how it feels, the cards will feel light, but if they get heavy I go back to the side shuffle until it feels right. I shuffle again and repeat this process one more time, or twice, or more until I feel this air in between two cards, or like the same magnet pushing two cards apart and stop.

I do not look at the cards during the shuffle or when that feeling is met, and let my right hand cut it at the air point, then I get a card. So you know though I am a dude. But have had a discussion about syncing elsewhere, though not quite the same.

So you and I LadyV live closer than any of us other three. But yeah I have a lot of dreams and visions... though I do not actually share many of them... um well I will put it out there, but if there is an objection I will edit. We three know we have lived past lives. I was Egyptian once as Fuzzy who was mentioned before, but Fuzzy went even further back. Whether Fuzzy or Blue is the oldest I do not think we ever clarified, but Katz is even older than I in that regard, as far as my memory goes back.

I on the other hand have been in contact with spirits, and at least one not nice, and some others I know close and especially if they are near me as within a few miles have seen and even felt at least one. And never told you Katz but think I have been abducted, if not more than once.
Taking the OPP to post frequently today as I'm waiting on a friend to finish up at the doctor's office...
my best answer...gee Tiggs I really don't remember...:D:lol:..my personal belief is that the past is the past...and so is the very very distant past....it becomes part of the fabric of my current life...oh..I was a Buddhist monk?..twice?.oh..that splaoñs a few things..a coastal Indian..yep..I get that..I love swing music....an artist?..that splaoñs a few things....
...but I am here now...all of that is interesting pieces to the puzzle..they do not define me....I can feel myself a part of everything if I just stop long enough to do nothing....and sometimes the draw to stay there...and do nothing is very strong and compelling...but I am in a physical body now...and there are things and reasons why...things I don't remember...and yes..as you said to me yesterday ....you know who you are....if you have a question..that you can't answer..and you put it out there..and you,re open to the message ...and the messenger..the answer will come..not in linear time....universal time

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
what you,re saying about the circle (of life...omg...don't start singing Katz???:lol:...)....reminds me of something Fuzzy shared.....cheap potshot @Fuzzy Thunderbear ...I know you,re out there:rolleyes: :wub::wub:...it isn't easy mentoring to us dense humans..repetition is tedious...and we are such contrary illogical...and rather mentally slow critters....Fuzzy ...he imparted so much in his short time e with us....rather like space visitors..he rocketed thru...imparted warp drive technology upon us...grew impatient with our neanderthal grey cells and went off in search of ..well..where dragons go to feel alive...a sad dragon is not a happy sight....we
Iove ya and miss ya ,Fuzzy!:wub:

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
anyway...Fuzzy imparted so much...like a riddle that doesn't make sense till you,re ready to understand it...so much of what Fuzzy wrote was just fascinating ...the 4 o'clock syndrome...for one...and memories, LadyV...for you...he said...we can't change the past...but we CAN change our memories of the past...ever noticeat how..when you get a group o friends..family together.... seldom do the memories jive.....Why is that?..Because our experiences are filtered different for each of us....so imagine this..no..we can't change the past..but we CAN actually ...overtime ..replace a painful ..bad...memory ..with something more positive....until the new memory becomes our reality of the experience...fascinating stuff!!...I must go back and reread some of this warp drive technology stuff!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@liblue1 your card, Ten of Pentacles:

One of the great problems with having wealth is what exactly to do with it, and this is the central concept of the Ten of Pentacles. All of the positive traits of the Pentacles suit are embodied here; security, happiness, and the spiritual wisdom that comes with experience in the real world. Like the rest of the Tens, the Ten of Pentacles reminds us that we have learned important lessons through the other suit cards, and now we are challenged to apply them to the problem at hand. So now that you have all the wealth you need and all the happiness you want... what do you do?

Trying to amass more wealth, one of the choices shown on the Seven, is a bad idea at this point. Obviously you cannot simply hold onto it, for the lesson on the Four was that such attempts at security always fail. Trying to hold onto wealth in case you need it later is often like trying to capture love in a bottle. By trying to hold onto these things you often end up crushing them in your fingers, rather than preserving them for the future. So holding on tightly is not an option. The Six of Pentacles, however, showed that you cannot simply give it all away, because you must benefit from wealth too.
The solution given by the Ten of Pentacles is to pass on your wealth - both spiritual and material - to the next generation, so they might gain as much success as you have. Even if your physical riches are limited, the advice that can be given by a father to his son, or a grandparent to grandchildren, is no less valuable. This is the purpose of inheritance and legacy; to pass on something to your successors so they will remember you. This can be in the form of money, and it often is, though the best form of inheritance is often the intangible. A monument or a spoken word has much more effect on the world than a pile of cash.

View attachment 646671
Thanks for this reminder Tiggs...
My card for the day is actually the Ace of Pentacles....So I guess the circle is being complete between your reading & mine...
04534d1030fc93785cc67d49e458031f.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
anyway...Fuzzy imparted so much...like a riddle that doesn't make sense till you,re ready to understand it...so much of what Fuzzy wrote was just fascinating ...the 4 o'clock syndrome...for one...and memories, LadyV...for you...he said...we can't change the past...but we CAN change our memories of the past...ever noticeat how..when you get a group o friends..family together.... seldom do the memories jive.....Why is that?..Because our experiences are filtered different for each of us....so imagine this..no..we can't change the past..but we CAN actually ...overtime ..replace a painful ..bad...memory ..with something more positive....until the new memory becomes our reality of the experience...fascinating stuff!!...I must go back and reread some of this warp drive technology stuff!
I so agree Katz...His posts were very informative and insightful...and yes sometimes it doesn't make sense until you need it....then everything falls in place like a puzzle without the box...you don't know what your building until it's complete...I am thankful to be able to say that in the past year many of those posts now make complete sense...

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
..Tiggs..I do believe we're not the only ones...I used to have an ant farm when I was a kid....and sometimes even recently I have watched them in fascination..burying their dead...and there,s a whole world of sensient life all around us..not just the human kind....how about Koko the sign language orangutans??...amazing...and that's just this rock we call earth....who am I to say....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Thanks for this reminder Tiggs...
My card for the day is actually the Ace of Pentacles....So I guess the circle is being complete between your reading & mine...
04534d1030fc93785cc67d49e458031f.jpg
Oh come on Blue consider it a bonus for the day..... and considering what you just wrote yesterday I think the card was saying yes teacher, teach. So I do not think it is wrong.

As I believe Katz card is right considering she just said she needed to watch her choices and mine well have I not had friends through this time and now getting to a better place?

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
..Tiggs..I do believe we're not the only ones...I used to have an ant farm when I was a kid....and sometimes even recently I have watched them in fascination..burying their dead...and there,s a whole world of sensient life all around us..not just the human kind....how about Koko the sign language orangutans??...amazing...and that's just this rock we call earth....who am I to say....
I don't want to write that much today, maybe another; but I have no doubt there is more out there beyond this place we call earth. Five people I personally know have seen UFO's and three of those I trust completely, especially since one of those is myself.... :D

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
You ladies are simply fascinating creatures! :) I've read through and think I'm up-to-date... I was going to tell you some of what I've found on different ways to consecrate Tarot cards, probably nothing you haven't already heard LOL, but it will have to wait as after the big bowl of spaghetti, I had the brilliant idea of stopping at the Japanese place and getting a cream brulet (a rare treat - my very favorite dessert - don't know what's come over me hehehe!) and now I'm sleepy. Talk soon. Blessings

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looking forward to hearing what you have to say LadyV.....
It's been a long & busy day....but my crab is really happy now...he's got a clean house & I am preparing him a place above my altar.....he's always been near many of my woo woo items and so it's time for him to be a part of it again....

CronesCauldron

Mar 4, 2017
I decided to cleanse/consecrate/bless my Tarot and Lenormand decks a little bit ago. I think a lot...
Ha! That's a huge understatement!
...and tend to complicate things at times, I think.
No!!
Knowing I wanted to cleanse/bless the cards today, I started looking up ways others did this ritual this morning... Oh my gosh! I took notes for over an hour from one site then the next. Then pulled out 2 or 3 books and read up on some favorite author's ideas about it. You'd think, as long as I've been doing this, I'd just pick one...
You'd think... but you'd be wrong. Miss fussy about everything buries herself in so many options, she freaks herself out about half the time... then finds something else to start reading about because she's confused herself to the point of being stuck.
One book said I needed to cleanse me and my area... okay... got that. Then, the next wanted me to cleanse all my tools... okay, makes sense... Then, I was supposed to cleanse the tools, I was going to use to cleanse my tools.... Eek!
I started getting writer's cramp!
About then I decided to wait and put it off till later... and went to eat with a friend.
Yeah, she got freaked out... and couldn't remember in what order to invite everyone to the party (in this case, ritual). She couldn't remember when she was supposed to welcome the Guardians, before or after everyone else... Then, which way to close the circle, deosil or widdershins ... Yeah, she was a royal mess! I figured she'd start writing on that novel that never gets done or pull out her paints again.
Well, instead of putting off cleansing them one more day, I decided to just go for it and wing the ritual...
Someone take her temperature... She must be ill!
That's not like me at all, HA! When I finally do a ceremony, I usually have everything scripted and rhyming with crib notes scattered around so I don't forget any of the words. Blah, blah, blah... LOL. Don't know why it seems so difficult.

Today I decided to trust that Mother/Father/Guardians/Helpers/Angels/Masters/Ancestors would just know my heart and understand my babbling...and would protect me even if I didn't get all the words right...

She won't say this, but as old as she is, she's still a novice when it comes to casting, at least some things about casting anyway. Say like what lurks beyond the circle.
...I don't know what came over me. I think I've decided that I've just made it all too complicated in the past because I don't want to mess up. The thought just knots up my stomach and causes me to shy away from actually practicing much... I seem to stay in my head...
And let me tell you, it gets crowded in here!
She's been told by some 'not so friendly types' that there are unspeakable things waiting to hurt her if she slips up on ritual details, say going widdershins instead of deosil... Or something about throwing a penny out of the circle before leaving it... I know, nonesense, but learning in a vacuum with about 25 teachers yelling instructions from books and from online self-proclaimed High Priestess' (most of whom have differing opinions) creates weird anxieties...
...Well, seems like everything's okay, so far. Whew, no biggie, right?

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
We had hermit crabs as well, somehow they found their way out of the tank, vertical glass and some ten inches tall. After about two weeks we gave up on them, thought for sure the cats had found and eaten them. Then out of nowhere the children would screech delightfully as they were walking on the floor in the middle of the room, wood floors mind you. Never could figure out how they did that, more than once.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Peace, blessings, sweet dreams... I'm exhausted ;)View media item 430367
I saw this in your media gallery....I love it...in case you missed it the owl is one of my totem animals...
and Yes I believe in "just make it up as you go"...(I know what you mean about making it too complicated...)....no you can't really screw it up because as long as (like you said) your heart is in the right place then your petition will be heard....
I have no particular order that I do every ritual in, I just do what feels right or whatever comes to mind....I wouldn't worry about it so much (especially if that's why you don't "practice" so much)...I will however write down a chant/rhyme that I might have though up earlier...I also keep a Book Of Shadows (BOS) and write down what I did/used and if the outcome was really good then I may try to repeat it in kind of the same way (like using the same color candles or in the same place...)but I must say that no 2 rituals are the same....and I usually get excellent results....
I am a firm believer that "if it feels good....then go for it".....

Today I set up a candle altar for a friend who is about to have surgery and it's similar to the healing rituals I do monthly...but I have my altar set up all the time..so it only took a little tweaking.....

I hope your cards feel better to you now that you have completed the cleansing....I am sure we all look forward to sharing some readings if you want to....

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We had hermit crabs as well, somehow they found their way out of the tank, vertical glass and some ten inches tall. After about two weeks we gave up on them, thought for sure the cats had found and eaten them. Then out of nowhere the children would screech delightfully as they were walking on the floor in the middle of the room, wood floors mind you. Never could figure out how they did that, more than once.
I have never had one escape...at one point in time I had 11 of them...most were a mercy purchase....they were not doing well in the pet store....so I brought them home & many of them molted in the first couple days (they were needing to but were unable to with all the hands going in there daily..)....and several of them died right away....but they had a happy time while I had them....fresh lettuce and fruits...and cereal...lol...that's always a favorite of theirs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread