Paint rubbing off my stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Hi Ivapour and friends! I noticed that a small part of the paint on both sides at the end with the light is rubbing off my stick due to inserting and removing it from its case! This normally wouldn't bother me but as you probably all know by now its getting replaced due to its faulty switch when the new one arrives. Will it affect my warranty and I can still replace it? It is quite a noticeable spot! --EDIT-- not that noticeable though hehe!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Here is a picture!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Image087.jpg
    Image087.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 186

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Whew! Glad I'm not the only one! I still like the case though, I used it on my belt all day today, plugged it into the Kensington to charge and vaped some unknown brand of 'atomized liquid' that had a hint of 555 in, the poor generic atomiser only lasted a total of 2 days use with cartridges before starting its dripping life hehe :)

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Dumwaldo

I love your signature... its a real belter !

Seeing as how I just recently discovered I can solder maybe I can also discover I know how to paint. With the stock paintjob already coming off I certainly am more inclined to 'candy cane' my stick.

BTW
the pic was made by Gallardo and given to me. I don't have those kinds of photshop talents.

DW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread