Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I just got 2 Artery Pal 2 RBA decks. Very small to build on. I used one of the coils they came with on each one and WOW! They are 1.5mm id coils. They work great with good vapor production and flavor! They were a little difficult to attach the coils but was worth it. So much better tasting than the original coils.

I'm so glad they're making more of these RBA decks for pod systems.

I recently ordered the Voopoo Vinci Air and a couple of their RBA decks. That one I'm really looking forward to use it.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I just got 2 Artery Pal 2 RBA decks. Very small to build on. I used one of the coils they came with on each one and WOW! They are 1.5mm id coils. They work great with good vapor production and flavor! They were a little difficult to attach the coils but was worth it. So much better tasting than the original coils.

I recently ordered the Voopoo Vinci Air and a couple of their RBA decks. That one I'm really looking forward to use it.
    Not got that pod but recently bought the RBA coils for the Smok RPM80 Pro. I bought one each for the RPM and RGC pod and found the same.
    Needed a magnifier to fit the coils but definitely worth it.

Reactions: ricks

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2020
    New Zealand

I have one but I havent build it yet. Do you have a pic? I guess it will be tiny. I will need a magnifier glass for it :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread