• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh Button Top Unprotected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh Button Top Unprotected

Are there any retailers in Canada that sell these? I've tried a few of the stores I know but I can only find Efests in Canada. Well I have found some AWs from Happy Vaper. But I am looking for the most mAh I can get in a high drain. I was very tempted to order the NCR18650B 3400mAh-6.7A in a Button Top Unprotected wrapped battery from a US battery retailer but after reading many pages about the NCR18650B (and even though they 'probably' would work) they aren't exactly high drain. So I decided that I'd settle for 2900mAh-10A 18650s instead because I will be using them in a DNA20.

I know I can get them from Orbtronic.. but they want US$36 just for shipping.. freakin nuts!.. I found some from another US retailer but I'm waiting on a shipping quote. I really would just prefer to buy them in Canada and avoid the gang-banging I'll receive from USPS's shipping and possibly customs additional charges..

Thanks in advance for any leads.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I don't know of anyone in Canada who sells these. They are sold at Illumination Supply. I bought from them late last year. Shipping was I think $8 and there were no problems. They're also a known good supplier of batteries so I don't worry about counterfeits from them.

If you do find a Canadian supplier, I would love to know who they are :thumb:

Griff.J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
ON Canada
So I found Mountain Electronics ( mtnelectronics dot com ) its a US retailer for batteries/flashlights etc. They have REALLY good shipping compared to Orbtronic. I found the ones I needed for a DNA20 tube mod there, the Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh Button Top Unprotected. They're out of stock right now but said more would be in stock in a couple weeks. Need the button tops because Evolv recommends mod makers use mechanical reverse battery protection, which required a button top to achieve. To get shipping to Canada you have to use their contact form, ask for a quote and then they'll send you a paypal invoice/bill when you accept.

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread