Panzer or Maraxus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannodude

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
California
I own a panzer and it being 304 food grade stainless steel gives me the peace of mind of washing the entire device besides the brass portion of the lock ring, spring, contacts. The machining quality and attention to detail is beyond comparable IMO. I held various high end mods and haven't come across one that matches it's build quality. I've had mine for almost five months and is still in great condition. Check my posts for pics.

Nu2m0dng

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
EPH, WV
I'd say go with the Panzer but I too am the owner of a Panzer "Black Hawk Edition". I've never even held a Maraxus so I can't offer you any comparison.

BHEP.jpg

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Being a cheapskate, I can only speak for the clones, but I've got a Maraxus from FT and I really dig it. My only gripe is that the brass plating on the center tube is extremely thin and is already starting to fade. Mechanically, it's very solid. But yeah, it's an odd-sized bugger and would NOT be pocket friendly.

I'm waiting on more feedback of their Panzer clone, but I really like the looks of it.

And if you just can't decide, well, there's this...... It looks like they took leftover parts/rejects from the manufacturing of the Maraxus and Panzer clones, and slapped a "VENUS" engraving on it. Kinda....well not my thing.
$25.13 Venus Mechanical Mod - 1*18650 / 1*18500 / 1*18350 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread