Parkes Vapeing So many good things to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
I tried Parkes on a whim since they had 1$ tester bottles. I ordered 6 Flavors. They sent me 2 extra on top of what I asked for. I usualy end up with 3 piles for juice when i order a sample run. I like that, I may vape that if my juice gets low, And down the drain. I am a flavor Nazi. I ALWAYS end up tossing something. None of Parkes flavors ended up in the toss pile i loved most of them. So i ordered a second order with some bigger bottle sizes. Shiped quick but when i opened the package I had recieved an order for another person. The issue was resolved immidiately and my replacement order arrived Very fast. The Vendor did not ask me to return the 2 chibi tanks and cartos i had recieved on accident. So i got to try the Chibi tank out for free. WOW its amazingly easy to use and very effective. I Then requested a particular flavor from Parkes that they did not carry. The Vendor ordered it for me that week and I am blissfully Vapeing it right now. When i initially ordered that flavor i ordered it with too high a Nic level. A simple email to them and it shipped at the Nic level i wanted no hassle. Parkes Cares about me as a customer and there Customer service is top notch. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread