My search is over all in one week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tersur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Bfe Kentucky
Wow what a week for me. Ive definately been one of thouse vapers that orders something new to try out every week. Cartos, Batterys, Tips, Flavors. All in one week its come to a crashing end. My Provari arrived. I am in love with it. I cant imagine ever useing another PV. I Tried out a Chibi tank from Parkes Vapeing. Wow Never will try another tank or carto system. Its Solid. Easy to use. Cheap. Then today my New run of sampler flavors Arrived from Parkes Vapeing. Now Keep in mind im a Flavor NAZI. I frequently order sampler runs and rarely Like more than half of the flavors and even more rarely find one I intend to reorder. Well The Chai tea flavor did it..... Its the best thing ive ever vaped.

What do i do now???? My Obsession cant end!!!:blink:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
What do i do now????

DIY joose!
thumbsup.gif

Stormiefury

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Wylie, TX
Wow what a week for me. Ive definately been one of thouse vapers that orders something new to try out every week. Cartos, Batterys, Tips, Flavors. All in one week its come to a crashing end. My Provari arrived. I am in love with it. I cant imagine ever useing another PV. I Tried out a Chibi Tank from Parkes Vapeing. Wow Never will try another tank or carto system. Its Solid. Easy to use. Cheap. Then today my New run of sampler flavors Arrived from Parkes Vapeing. Now Keep in mind im a Flavor NAZI. I frequently order sampler runs and rarely Like more than half of the flavors and even more rarely find one I intend to reorder. Well The Chai tea flavor did it..... Its the best thing ive ever vaped.

I need a perfect flavor :(

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Hi Tersur,
i see were complete opposite in the flavor department as were all different but its great there is such a wide variety for all of us to choose from so there is something for everyone as well in the mods department.
I enjoy the acorn tank .
Good that you found something so enjoyable as i have as well .

MitchellBeans

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Wow what a week for me. Ive definately been one of thouse vapers that orders something new to try out every week. Cartos, Batterys, Tips, Flavors. All in one week its come to a crashing end. My Provari arrived. I am in love with it. I cant imagine ever useing another PV. I Tried out a Chibi Tank from Parkes Vapeing. Wow Never will try another tank or carto system. Its Solid. Easy to use. Cheap. Then today my New run of sampler flavors Arrived from Parkes Vapeing. Now Keep in mind im a Flavor NAZI. I frequently order sampler runs and rarely Like more than half of the flavors and even more rarely find one I intend to reorder. Well The Chai tea flavor did it..... Its the best thing ive ever vaped.

I read your post and paid special attention to your avatar and signature.

As I did so, I couldn't help thinking, "Now here is someone that dosesn't like Star Trek. In fact, I bet this person never even heard if it!"

So with that in mind, as you are a self-proclaimed "flavor NAZI" you might do well to ask Captain Vader and Darth Kirk what to look for, as you will obviously kill us all dead if we try to intervene!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread