PART 8 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I dunno where we'll end up frum heres, butts I wanna thank you for schootin ober and gibbin me a seat here at Yimmeys Place. It's been wundarfuls place ta bisit Babes
Aggiehat_zps6a11f531.jpg

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I dunno where we'll end up frum heres, butts I wanna thank you for schootin ober and gibbin me a seat here at Yimmeys Place. It's been wundarfuls place ta bisit Babes
Aggiehat_zps6a11f531.jpg

Yes thanks For EVERYTHING @Yeah_its_me
wish you all the best in the future

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
It certainly has been fun chit chatting with everyone in the thread.... gotta thank Yimmie for that one...

I know we mentioned making another thread in the lounge or somewhere... is that still on?
we not done honoring Yimmey yets :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
It certainly has been fun chit chatting with everyone in the thread.... gotta thank Yimmie for that one...

I know we mentioned making another thread in the lounge or somewhere... is that still on?
the GPS coordinates will be passed alongs whem da time comes :smokie:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

well, i've been thinking more along the lines of "or somewhere"

details to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread