Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
"Nothing changes with the V2.5 -- yet.."

:?:

You caught that too, eh?

It has a couple nice features, but enough stuff that I don't care about or don't like at all. I'm almost debating pulling my 2.5 off the market, even if I don't use it. Maybe it'll get one of the prototype collector boxes with hand cut dovetails & be stored away for ProVari-ocalypse.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
There are a lot of features on there that I will probably never use.
I was expecting the voltage limit to be increased, but I never go above 5.5volts anyway so :shrug:
Still looks pretty good, I like the idea of all three sizes in one package though, plus the ability to use flat top batteries, I have a 3300mAh 18650 that never gets any use.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
The Hotshot Boost feature is something I think I would really like.

If it could be set pretty short like 1 second or less, that could be useful.

I do like the L/R display since I vape with my left hand mostly. The top connector is cool since it's not 510 reliant & can adapt to whatever is coming next in attys & the design beats the pants off the crop circles.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
You caught that too, eh?

It has a couple nice features, but enough stuff that I don't care about or don't like at all. I'm almost debating pulling my 2.5 off the market, even if I don't use it. Maybe it'll get one of the prototype collector boxes with hand cut dovetails & be stored away for ProVari-ocalypse.

That was my thought, too.. That whoever is thinking of selling their V2.5 might want to reconsider..

Not that there's anything awful about the P3 (though I would have kept some stuff from the 2.5).. But unless Phil mis-spoke or ProVape changes their mind, that it sounds like V2.5 production might someday disappear well before its time without an equivalent replacement model (which I don't think the P3 necessarily is, from what I can tell)...

Lemwise76

Apr 20, 2014
Netherlands
I wonder if the board is also secured with two small drops of glue?

volts mean next to nothing without knowing your resistance. not sure why they don't add a wattage mode to the provari

what's the new amp limit of the provari v3?
It's VV and VW with a 20 watt (or 6 volts), 5 amp limit.

Last edited:

IceCreamMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Wilmington, NC
You caught that too, eh?

They do away with the 2.5 and guess the ones I already have will be the only provape devices I will ever own. The options on the V.3 is a whole bucket full of crap I don't want or need.. & if I did, can get in a box mod that offers twice, three, no four or more times available power as well as fire lower ohm builds. V3 for me is a disappointment and total let down.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
The Hotshot Boost feature is something I think I would really like.

Sigh... You could already customize that on the old 12 watt eVic. You can still do it on the new high watt eVic Supreme. Along with several other astoundingly similar features I'm starting to wonder what is going to make the P3 all that different than an eVic Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread