PCC problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewnmachine

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Akron, Ohio - in the "hood"
It does take a long time. Another thing - once my PCC was fully charged, I expected my e-cig to charge as quickly as it does plugged into my usb port. Wrong. For whatever reason it takes my cig alot longer to charge in my PCC. This is no reflection on the V4L pcc's, (I got mine awhile back from another vender) but I have now re-adjusted my expectations on performance. It's a great little device to carry around with me, but I also learned that I need to have 2 extra fully charged cigs with me. That way when one goes dead, I still have 2 in reserve. It takes about 3-4 hours for my PCC to charge a dead cig.

venkman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
When my PCC (not v4L) is fully charged, the light always turns green. On mine, the 2nd light is supposed to go from solid red, to off with intermitent blinking when the 808 batt is done charging. however, on my PCC and apparently many others, this light sometimes stays red or after being off turns back on to solid red. If your battery has been charging for 4 hours, then u can pretty much be sure that it is charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread