Penguin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fimena

May 2, 2017
So, I know that the original joyetech Penguin (0.25) is pretty antiquated, but I have tried so many vapes and this one just seems to be the one that works for me the best with my vaping habits. I have since this one tried other pods, and my husband has “built” some, but I can’t seem to get the flavor, large reservoir and dropping sturdiness (yes, I’m a clutz) of the original Penguin. The SE version, although is technically the same with the exception of metal vs plastic, is ok but it is not available widely and it actually doesn’t vape quite as well or hold up as well to my drops. So, I actually have 2 questions...
First, since the original is discontinued, does anyone know of a reliable seller that still has them I can buy like 20 from?!? Not really joking!!!
Second, I know even if I can find some now, they will not be for long, so does anyone know of a pod that is fairly similar as far as ease of use, volume of fluid, size and flavor? I don’t really care if it’s cheap and I have to buy a new one every 6 months, just nothing seems to have the full mouth hit of the Penguin. And it’s discreet so I’m not blowing large puffs of clouds everywhere (ex-smoker who is a little embarrassed that I still vape.)
Thanks in advance, you guys (gals) are great!

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    You may be better off spending your money on looking for something newer instead of loading up on one, old pod system. You may not find the pods/coils before you deplete your stash and then you are SOL with new peguins you can't use that you probably can't sell.

ex-smoker who is a little embarrassed that I still vape.

Sorry to hear you are embarrassed about being vaper. First time I've heard such a statement from an ex-smoker.

• Agree
    Reactions: dennism
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread