• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pennsylvania Vapers - Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Yep. Originally from Johnstown now living in Somerset. Went from "yinz" to "youse" in 30 miles. :p (I still say yinz, youse is just wrong!)

LOL I worked at Seven Springs for several years and lived between there and Confluence - I remember the mountain accent hehe I'm in Greensburg now, but miss that area.

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
LOL I worked at Seven Springs for several years and lived between there and Confluence - I remember the mountain accent hehe I'm in Greensburg now, but miss that area.
Oh my gosh! I go to Greensburg to Barnes & Noble at least once a month. Cool.:D

How long ago did you work at Seven Springs? Did you come in to Somerset for anything ever?

bettyboop

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2008
Somerset,Pa
Ha! Yep, been in Somerset almost 30 yrs now. Small world is right!:)[/QUOTE

Wow me too, So do you vape in restaurants around town.

I have at Crazy Alices with no one even saying a thing to me..
Eat n Park I had the waitress all asking about it.
Not once has anyone ask me not to do it..it's like they don't know what e-cigs are...

How about you?

Lioness

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Ha! Yep, been in Somerset almost 30 yrs now. Small world is right!:)[/QUOTE

Wow me too, So do you vape in restaurants around town.

I have at Crazy Alices with no one even saying a thing to me..
Eat n Park I had the waitress all asking about it.
Not once has anyone ask me not to do it..it's like they don't know what e-cigs are...

How about you?
Wow. No, I just started vaping about six weeks ago. Still so used to being treated like a second-class citizen and having to go outside that it hasn't even occurred to me to try it in restaurants. Glad no one has given you any grief about it. That's cool.

Neekyme

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
PA
Oh my gosh! I go to Greensburg to Barnes & Noble at least once a month. Cool.:D

How long ago did you work at Seven Springs? Did you come in to Somerset for anything ever?

Gosh, started there 14 years ago...I left and came back a couple times, but 11 years ago was probably the last time.

I've partied at the Ramada there in Somerset - we'd go to watch a favorite band play in their bar. I hung out with a bunch of people from there, but gosh....that time of my life was pretty much a blur! :blush:

I'm out near the Walmart/Target area. It's countryish, but shopping is only 5 minutes away LOL That was one thing I hated about living in the mountains...seemed it took forever to get anywhere!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Hay, "Yall"
New Freedom PA here, south of York (on the Maryland line), Just wanted to say hi.. and Stephra...that video was awesome...laughed my but off

good to "meet" some local vapers !!

Welcome! I'm up in York. I used to work in Hunt Valley, but now I work in Frederick. Long drive, but oh well, I'm not moving again for a while. At least until the housing market picks back up, but who knows when that'll be!

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Welcome! I'm up in York. I used to work in Hunt Valley, but now I work in Frederick. Long drive, but oh well, I'm not moving again for a while. At least until the housing market picks back up, but who knows when that'll be!

just curious, where did you work in hunt valley?

off topic, is this weather ever going to improve? I'm getting sick of this heat and humidity all day, followed by t-storms in the evening. No windows where I work so I can't even watch the action :mad:

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I worked at PHH, it was a vehicle leasing company. Technically it was in Sparks, but I would always hang out at the Hunt Valley shopping center to go to Wegman's & Gamestop.

Yeah, it's weird outside right now. Blowing wind and kinda eerie. Gotta go out shopping, though!

ah, I know quite a few people who work down at AAI, that's why I asked.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA

I used to work down in Dundalk MD "Hun" talk about a different language ...they have there own dictionary down there !!

But, evidence of the "small world" I applied at PHH a couple of times, I was a master auto tech for 20+ years ...I just couldn't wrap my head around working at a call center all day at the time ... but hear they were a decent company to work for ...what department did you work in there! One of the guys I used to work with ended up there for a while ...Kenny something ...cant remember his last name right now to save my life ...its been over ten years now!

Know what you mean about the housing market ... almost impossible to sell a house right now ... and not loose your shirt anyway !!

Fredrick is a long hull ...wow ...do you use a pass-through in the car....or just take fifteen batts with you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread