pepperyness or spicyness in tobacco flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Wanting to try out some more some more CC juices, received my first order a couple days ago of House blend and Sarsparilla.

I didn't realize House Blend has this pepperyness or spicyness to which is a little different to me. Not saying I don't like it, its currently what I can't put down at the moment if that tells you anything :) I really like it ALOT and very intriguing juice with the different notes involved in it! Definately hooked on this one!

Was wanting to place another order and try some of the other tobacco flavors out (and order 120 HB of course!) and was wondering which ones all have this spicyness/pepperyness to them. I would like to get at least one with none or minimal in it if possible as it seems sometimes that's all i taste at certain times of the day with HB. Or if you guys/gals could possible rate the level of spicyness to each of the tobacco flavors to help me get my next order ready?

Thinking i will want to switch up between a few of the flavors whenever i notice im only tasting the pepperyness to appease the tastebuds a little.

I think i saw someone said one of them tasted like sweet tea and tobacco somewhere in the reviews but cant seem to find it again...im a sweet tea junky for sure so maybe thats the one?

Something tells me ill be ordering them all soon.....(hint hint we need a sample pack of them :)
Thanks!

woodboy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Memphis
www.myfathersworkshop.com
evolv3, welcome to the cc addiction.
When I read the spicy/ peppery comments, I couldn't figure out what you were talking about.... funny, the juices really do taste different to different people. I think trying them is going to be your best bet, as we all taste things different. I don't really get a spicy taste on any of them except "twisted", yum by the way.
Glad you are here, join in the chitchat, there are a mess of nice folks.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Yea, im feeling like my wallet is gonna get a bit lighter. They all sound good.

Then i happened to come across the mix thread....that was trouble.

Maybe my taste buds are screwed from analogs yet, still new to vapin and only 2 weeks off the nasties. Pepper... i swear...which i know doesn't sound so hot but everything else in just makes ya keep comin back for more. Sort of a graham cracker /banana bread / vanilla / plus others i cant put finger on yet. It works whatever it is!

Something is telling me to mix a little banana in it for a mix. Anyone done that yet?

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Congrats on two weeks! Way to go!!! :toast:
Yea, im feeling like my wallet is gonna get a bit lighter. They all sound good.

Then i happened to come across the mix thread....that was trouble.

Maybe my taste buds are screwed from analogs yet, still new to vapin and only 2 weeks off the nasties. Pepper... i swear...which i know doesn't sound so hot but everything else in just makes ya keep comin back for more. Sort of a graham cracker /banana bread / vanilla / plus others i cant put finger on yet. It works whatever it is!

Something is telling me to mix a little banana in it for a mix. Anyone done that yet?

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
Yea all the flavors are really in your face real deal. I remember my blueberry DIY I made that tasted like mashed blueberries in a bowl ten trying their blueberry and it being like a fresh blueberry right off a tree. Then realized I was all out of fairy dust for my flavors because that's the only way I could think of to achieve that kind of flavor

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Man i burning thru this house blend quick.....

For some reason no peppery today? Wonder if it has something to do with the coil head? (or maybe just aged enough)

I have gone thru two already...soaking the used ones while on a fresh one. I read it will really hit em hard so was prepared. Gonna get some time tonight to disassemble and investigate em.

Wonder how much a case of heads are thru coop/alibabba with shipping. Never ordered thru there and waiting on verification. Might be worth it as i see its around $.50ea. Even at one a day, a 2 weeks supply is less than a pack of smokes ;) Better than fiddling with em.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Come over to the Chitchat thread.There is a lot of knowledgeable people in regards to co-ops.I have no experience with them.I have a simple set up that is always spot on. At least for me.
Provari+Tank (Bella) with Boge Carto 3.0 and CC juice.You can dial it up or down to your taste.The only trouble I have ever had is a bum carto on occasion.Otherwise for me it's been flawless...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
What she said, we'd love to see you in chit chat.
Come over to the Chitchat thread.There is a lot of knowledgeable people in regards to co-ops.I have no experience with them.I have a simple set up that is always spot on. At least for me.
Provari+Tank (Bella) with Boge Carto 3.0 and CC juice.You can dial it up or down to your taste.The only trouble I have ever had is a bum carto on occasion.Otherwise for me it's been flawless...

Asmuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Virginia
Man i burning thru this house blend quick.....

For some reason no peppery today? Wonder if it has something to do with the coil head? (or maybe just aged enough)

I have gone thru two already...soaking the used ones while on a fresh one. I read it will really hit em hard so was prepared. Gonna get some time tonight to disassemble and investigate em.

Wonder how much a case of heads are thru coop/alibabba with shipping. Never ordered thru there and waiting on verification. Might be worth it as i see its around $.50ea. Even at one a day, a 2 weeks supply is less than a pack of smokes ;) Better than fiddling with em.

I'm assuming your using a clero... but what kind? I use Kanger evods/protank and rebuild my own heads. It costs a few :2c: and it's fairly easy, I can rebuild 5 heads in about 10-15 mnts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread