Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
The eggnog was the worst one so far for me as well. The perfume was so strong you could smell it just opening the box.
I have never bought pre-filled cartos from anyone else. I'm wondering if someone has had this happen when they bought pre-fills from another company? It seems like if we knew that it might help. It's just really hard to believe this problem is unique to V4L. Unless it's a conspiracy!!!!8-o

jedrojam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Central USA
Let me first say that I have bought prefilled cartos from a few other places prior to V4L. ALL of them were awful. Either dried out, no vapor, harsh throat burn, or awful taste. I have since stumbled across V4L and they are the only cartos that I use now. This is in no way a slam towards V4L. I have tried at least 20 flavors so far and have only experienced the flowery issue with 2 flavors.... Red Hots and Eggnog.

Here's the interesting thing for me.... I fire up the carto and take a good slow 8 second drag. Exhaling gives an immediate smell/taste of flowers/roses. BUT, directly after the exhale, I can taste the flavor of the carto (eggnog or redhot). So, it seems that the flowery taste dissipates quickly after exhale and the flavor takes over. But after multiple exhales, the lingering smell in the room is one of flowers and not the carto flavor.

Again, I have become a HUGE fan of V4L and plan to only buy my cartos from them from now on. I am only stating my experiences since others have also noted the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread