Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxedUp

Jan 29, 2011
Al
Just gonna start off by giving a rundown of my vaping experience. Got a Blu on Jan 15, 2011. Just didn't cut it. Got my inferno kit a couple days later and have been smoke free ever since :2cool:. Well i have tried many differant flavors from valcano and viking vapor. I like viking alot. But every Tabacco flavor i have ever tried from them has kind of like a perfume type flavor to it. I first tried Kamal since it sounded alot like the analogs i used to dreadfully love lol. But the taste reminded me of some incense i bought on vacation in Dubia. Well i figured maybe it was just because it was a Turkish-type flavor fail. Next i tried RY4 and it had the same perfume flavor to it. I loved vikings vanilla but the stopped making it so i moved to banana creme which is out of this world as well as watermelon menthol which is a great vape for a chest cold as well as a great flavor. My problem is that now I am afraid to try any tobacco flavors because the two i tried just had this haggard perfume taste that literally almost made me yak! And that is not an easy feat for me as I have such a strong stomach. the only tobacco flavor I tried that I liked was valcano's it was kind of a nutty flavor but pretty good the problem there is I can't justify paying 12.99 for 15ml! Johnson creek has an allright flavor but somthing about their juice hurts my chest and makes me weeze so i have to avoid them. Does any one know about the perfume flavor i'm talking about. And if anyone knows of a good tobacco flavor that i can try that does not taste have a "perfume" taste to it the info would be greatly appreciated. This is such an awesome community and you guys really take care of each other which is very rare these days especially via internet. Thanks in advance guys!

and p.s. I'm not expecting to find a flavor that wiill actually taste like tobacco because I know that will not happen lol not to mention analogs taste nasty, just looking for a good tobacco flavor that is kind of like volcano's.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
You may just need the bottles to steep (sit for a while). Many freshly made tobacco flavors need one to two weeks (or more) to become vapable.

You might try BackWoodsBrew Applewood. It is good out of the mailbox. Also order some Cassablanca and let it sit a week or so. Cassablanca is a good turkish nutty blend, but Applewood is very good too, and you can vape it right away.

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Just gonna start off by giving a rundown of my vaping experience. Got a Blu on Jan 15, 2011. Just didn't cut it. Got my inferno kit a couple days later and have been smoke free ever since :2cool:. Well i have tried many differant flavors from valcano and viking vapor. I like viking alot. But every Tabacco flavor i have ever tried from them has kind of like a perfume type flavor to it. I first tried Kamal since it sounded alot like the analogs i used to dreadfully love lol. But the taste reminded me of some incense i bought on vacation in Dubia. Well i figured maybe it was just because it was a Turkish-type flavor fail. Next i tried RY4 and it had the same perfume flavor to it. I loved vikings vanilla but the stopped making it so i moved to banana creme which is out of this world as well as watermelon menthol which is a great vape for a chest cold as well as a great flavor. My problem is that now I am afraid to try any tobacco flavors because the two i tried just had this haggard perfume taste that literally almost made me yak! And that is not an easy feat for me as I have such a strong stomach. the only tobacco flavor I tried that I liked was valcano's it was kind of a nutty flavor but pretty good the problem there is I can't justify paying 12.99 for 15ml! Johnson creek has an allright flavor but somthing about their juice hurts my chest and makes me weeze so i have to avoid them. Does any one know about the perfume flavor i'm talking about. And if anyone knows of a good tobacco flavor that i can try that does not taste have a "perfume" taste to it the info would be greatly appreciated. This is such an awesome community and you guys really take care of each other which is very rare these days especially via internet. Thanks in advance guys!

and p.s. I'm not expecting to find a flavor that wiill actually taste like tobacco because I know that will not happen lol not to mention analogs taste nasty, just looking for a good tobacco flavor that is kind of like volcano's.

Try Dekang Camel (turkish blend). It's totally disgusting. One of my regular vapes :)

HTH,
Dave

JackSam

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
NY USA
Vaperite so far I've found has the best tobacco flavors by far. Only thing I don't like is they're thick and they gunk up equipment way quick highly recommend Rous Hazlenut Tobacco. The flavor is awesome. I find BWB Casablanca tasted like perfume. Applewood is awesome but not much tobacco taste, the tobacco flavor in BWB juices is really subdued, I found smoke is the one with the most prevalent tobacco flavor from them.

By the way, fellow STi owner?

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Viking Vapor has many great flavors but tobacco is definatley not one of them. I let my marb. light sit for 6mos and it still tasted like something my gramma sprays on before sunday church. I also tried their RY4 and thought it tasted like dirty feet and smells like cat piss when you vape it. I like the RY4 after a 6 mos steep but it still smells like cat piss when I vape it and after a year of no cigs I can really smell good. I had a hard time trying other tob. flavs also I thought they were all going to be nasty but I found out that it was just that vendors flav I did not like. There are so many good tasting tobaccos out there I ended up liking fruit flavs better and the only tobacco flav i do now is Volcano's I used to love the blu tob. flavor.

BoxedUp

Jan 29, 2011
Al
By the way, fellow STi owner?[/QUOTE]

Wrecked it in 09 but it still lives in my heart lol. I swear a part of me died that day. I'm heading to Kuwait for a couple years just landed a contract working on Bradley's and i can't wait to come back and get another one. I live an hour away from Atlanta, Georgia and we have a really sick racing company called Battlegrounds Racing and it is just amazing what they can do with that little ej20. Mine was pretty much stock but my buddy and his dad had upwards of 10k in theirs and were making over 650 ath the wheels. Nothing feels better than to pull up next to that pr*ck that thinks hes rich in his Z06 and just watch him fade in the rear view mirror as you yell out the window ''It's a four door" lol.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
Try Vermillion River they steep their juice before they send it out... it may not end up being your thing but its not perfumey.

You can get a sample for shipping using the code FREESAMPLE. Their tobacco Flavors are found in the Kentucky Premium Blends section.

I haven't tried them and they are more pricey but Halo has a good reputation for clean tobacco juices also. I think my last recommendation and this one is also hearsay would be Backwoods Brew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread