Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Amazing but true, my friends - we never thought it would be possible. But it's happened at last. I am currently vaping dill pickle!!!
biggrinfinal.gif

What I have here is a test sample for a new flavour from Perfumer's Apprentice, which has since been given the green-light (pickle-green, lol!) & will shortly be available there for purchase. And I can tell you, I will be purchasing this flavour regularly!

I mixed up a 4mL batch (80 drops) using 25% plain VG, 10% flavouring, and 65% PG w/nic (28mg)...resulting in a final juice of 18mg nic strength. I let it sit for about 24 hours before vaping it. It's delicious!!! Vapes well, great lingering pickle aftertaste.

It took a few minutes to get used to it, but now it's pure dill pickle deliciousness. The closest you'll ever come to 'smoking' a pickle! It's definitely a strong flavour - by all means 10% is more than enough. 5% would doubtless be fine as well.

I must admit, I'm very excited by the arrival & approval of this flavour...since it was my request that put it into motion. Fellow flavour fiends, I highly recommend this one. Top-rate, Linda. Many thanks for this great new flavour...and happiest of holidays everyone!

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
rach your soo adventurous with your flavors. LOVE IT.. im kinda curious what the dill pickle would taste like.. my girlfriend loves pickles.. and shes actually really liking the whole idea of vaping, but shes too cheap to get her own. =(

@Krythis - how is the pizza flavor? What kind of pizza? :p

Hi Scott! Dill Pickle is really, really good. Trust me. If you want, I'll mix up a sample for you & mail it to you come the end of the month. The Pizza is excellent too. I was scared to try it back when I first got it...the flavouring smelled really strong, & not like pizza. However when you mix it up in a juice & vape it...it tastes exactly like pizza! Like a fresh slice from Amato's! All sorts of flavours & notes in one...delicious. Was one of my earliest favourites & I'm vaping it at this very moment in fact.
kvaS2.gif

I go with 10% (plus one extra drop for zazz, per 40-drop batch).

As to your girlfriend...ask her to think of all the money she spends on smoking. Plus she can even try your PV & some juices out beforehand...so it's not like she doesn't know that it works! As the boyfriend you might want to offer paying for her initial PV & setup...assuming she's serious about wanting to make the switch. But seriously, she has the budget, she's tried it & she knows it works. So does she want to quit smoking & start vaping, or not?

Surprisingly, while many smokers would dearly love to quit (and do, when they discover vaping)...some just aren't ready to. Some are incredibly lazy as well: I've had a couple of smokers tell me that visiting a website to place an order was "too much work" so they were just going to keep on smoking. Idiots!

Bottom line, you can't force people to care about their health or their lives. As the old saying goes: you can lead a horse to water...but you can't make 'em drink it. (Note: Probably not a good idea to use that old saying in reference to her, in front of her lol).

Anyway, happy vaping & talk soon!
FVxh8.gif

scott10699

Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
totally agree with you...a lot of my friends are smokers.. and like they see all the things i do such as refilling the carts or just simply browsing the forums is just "too much work":facepalm::facepalm:

my girlfriend doesn't really smoke, she would smoke whenever I had one. and since I don't anymore she just likes to use my VP...she would still have the occasional cigarette. :(

although I did however get my coworker to make the switch, just waiting for her kit to come in the mail, so i can start her up, she had no idea that ecigs where in Canada... :):)

ps. I WOULD LOVEEE to try your dill pickle flavvv :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread