Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Hi everyone!
FVxh8.gif
OK, now I've never actually tried Red Bull...the beverage, I mean. Haven't got the slightest idea what it tastes like. It just doesn't appeal to me, a can of "energy drink" or whatever. Maybe it's a generational thing. I get my caffeine in a delicious cup of fresh, black, pure, heavenly, organic fair-trade coffe, thank you very much.

kvaS2.gif

But anyway, I was curious to try some new flavours from PA - so I gave this one a go. I mixed up a 20mg nic strength juice - a dram bottle's worth, using the following recipe per 40-drop batch:

- 20 drops of flavourless PG w/nic (28mg strength) [50%]
- 8 drops of flavourless VG w/nic (28mg strength) [20%]
- 8 drops of plain VG [20%]
- 4 drops of Red Bull flavouring [10%]

- (and 1 extra drop of Red Bull flavouring, per 40 drops, for zazz)

Stirred it up, shook it good, and allowed it to sit for somewhere between 36 & 48 hours before using it. (Sleep pattern's been a bit crazy lately, so I can't remember specifically - but it was definitely at least 36 hours.) Filled up a standard Boge 510 cartomizer with it.

Wonderful!!! I was surprised at how great a throat hit I was getting off it right from the get-go. I half expected the larger-than-usual VG content to mean there'd be less throat hit. But no! Absolutely pleasing on that score, really nice & strong just how I wanted it, in a good way.

I'm vaping it on my beautiful original-silver ProVari, at 4.2 volts. As for the flavour, it's very enjoyable. 10% (plus the extra drop per 40-drop batch) is plenty for this juice, perfect level. Whoever said this flavour is a lot like those Sweet Tarts candies from back in the day is absolutely right: it tastes pretty much spot-on for that. That same tangy candy flavour. This juice should be called Sweet Tarts, not Red Bull.

H8t0H.jpg

So in conclusion...I love it!
PeCrr.gif
A new favourite that I'm going to be vaping a lot of from now on. Time to order a 15 or 30mL bottle of flavouring!

Reactions: Glinda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread