Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Then you've never rented a Rolls Royce, driven through the poor part of town by the addicted homeless, tossed out a half eaten sandwich and yelled "$100 to anyone who gets and eats the sandwich!" and the sat back and watched the mayhem ensue.
That was YOU??? Next time, hold the mustard!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't recall ever "pretending I was a mechanic," actually. I did go to school one Halloween as a Rubix Cube, I'm not sure if that was a worse sin or not.

It was my mom's idea, she was all like, "It'll be an easy costume!" I wanted to be a princess, but I was the second child, which pretty much meant that in certain arenas I was not permitted this strange thing called "choice or preference," in certain arenas.

It's why I'm a rebel without a clue. I'm super rebellious, until you ask me about what and then I'm like, "Someone implied I was a pretender," or whatnot.

Anna

Reactions: madstabber
I want a bunch of strangers who i have never even talked to before to recommend the best mod and tank there is for me to use. And btw, what's the best vape juice that i can get? And should i use nic salt or freebase? I read that you can only use nic salt in a MTL type tank. I want to use DL so do i need freebase nic?
Even after 5 yrs vaping, I dont understand all the numbers and letters. What works for me (My faves) are a Smok Alien 220 mod with a Big Baby Beast atty..V8 baby T8 coil,filled with Groove E Juice's "Rocky Mountain Haze", at 50/50 mix!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Even after 5 yrs vaping, I dont understand all the numbers and letters. What works for me (My faves) are a Smok Alien 220 mod with a Big Baby Beast atty..V8 baby T8 coil,filled with Groove E Juice's "Rocky Mountain Haze", at 50/50 mix!
I can't even imagine the hit on a T8 coil with 50/50 juice. I mix max vg/dw and use salts. I think that would shred my throat these days. Glad we have both found what works for us and still find the subjectivity in vape styles fascinating.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I believe one thread was designed for like, actual vaping pet peeves, (the dogs) vs. peeves about vaping posts (the cats) but there has been some bleed over. LOL.

If not for the fact that it would be severe animal cruelty, I would love to see that robot wars show, only constructed around actual cats (with turrets) vs. actual dogs (with flamethrowers.)

Or at least, robotic technology advance enough that the robots look lifelike cats and dogs.

Anna

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I'm telling you it would be like MMA and mudwrestling on steroids, which is why I so deeply WANT and do not want to see it, but like, even if I had to enter the world of Inception to do it, I wouldn't mind dreaming about it. LOL.

Anna

There was a show on SyFy called robot combat league I think. A few years ago. Not dog vs cat robots, but still so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread