The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CALL TO ACTION! Petition to Delay PMTA! Your help needed!

Discussion in 'ECF Competitions and Broadcasts' started by low_tar_neil, Aug 28, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Signed and sent.

I have no doubt that government will choose tobacco tax receipts over vaping. BT will sell tobacco cigarettes as long as there are people to buy them. Those of us who intend to continue vaping should stock up on whatever hardware and and supplies we need to continue vaping into the future. DIY juice and a stock of hardware are the key ingredients for vaping longevity, IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I just wanted to point out that the email from the FDA to the VTA is not a response to the Citizen Petition filed by
    Azim Chowdhury. Though this describes FDAs current thinking about an extension, the Citizen Petition process is not over. Anyone who has not commented on the petition yet, should do so soon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Yes, you are correct and I apologize for not stating that in my post clearly. It was a response to VTA, not to Azim Chowdhury's Petition. Sorry about that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Less_is_More

Less_is_More Full Member

Aug 2, 2018
    Done.

• Like Like x 1
  5. element77

element77 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2012
    Atl, Ga
    Done

• Like Like x 1