PG allergies? VG...should we carry it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is the best news I have gotten since the e-cig itself!!! I have been using another Supplier for VG for 7 months and was never really happy with the flavor--but since it was VG, I bought it--these new flavors sound great and I will be first in line to order"

bro
tobacco
menthol
blueberry
ry4
grape
coffee
banana
cool cola

I do not know what Bro is but I am going to give them all a go---Thanks again-----Sun

bro = marlboro

What is PEG? ive never heard of it...omg it makes me feel like an amateur, but what is it?

dougp925

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
NY USA
I beleive PEG is propaneglycol, but I could be wrong. Also, I would love to see some VG fluis as well. One of my friends is PG intolerant and VG fluid is limitied in its suppliers. Plus I just like dealing you guys.

I'll be seeing you sometime this week for some more caramel.....yum.

I also would like to see bigger bottles, perhaps you should consider 30ml. But I realize your inventory control is getting masssive now with all the diffeent flavors you guys are stocking. Quite possibly the most flavors I've ever seen of all e-liquid suppliers.
-Doug
PS-I hope I got those special order requests in, in time.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
bro = marlboro

What is PEG? ive never heard of it...omg it makes me feel like an amateur, but what is it?

It stands for Poly(ethylene glycol) (PEG), also known as poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO) or polyoxyethylene (POE), is the most commercially important type of polyether

and I sure as yeck do not want it--LOL---I will be first in line for that VG order from you my friend---Sun

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
All I can say..it is a great option for those that can't tolerate PG but don't want to use VG..I love love love it...and I am someone that has SOO many allergies..heck Im allergic to raw blueberries, carrots, pears, peaches, pears, cherries, apples, sno peas, almonds (I can only have them if they are cooked, Oral Allergy Syndrome) and Shellfish...

Maybe you don't realize it now, but allergies are on the rise, and I won't be surprised if PEG becomes a top seller as I can only find ONE seller right now, and if it wasn't for them I would stop using E cigarettes all together..

I would highly suggest this alternative for those that have allergies...

dumwaldo

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
New York
Wow, I did not realize so many of you have allergy/PG issues.

We at ELP have decided to start to bring in 10 of our most popular flavors in all the strengths we carry in 15ml VG.
Thank you for you responses we will bring in more in the future...
the flavors we will bring in are:
bro
tobacco
menthol
blueberry
ry4
grape
coffee
banana
cool cola
and....
flavorless high 36mg and non 0mg for mixing.

thank you to everyone for your input, I will update everyone as soon as we get the juice (expected within 2 - 3 weeks). If anyone has other taste preferences, this would be where to post them.

Thanks for visiting our world...
ELP
Great news. I look forward to getting some cola and with the way everybody flips over it at the meetings how could I not buy some banana. Some bro, tobacco and grape are distinct possibilities as well.

Thanks tons.

DW

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Thank you so much for being willing to carry VG for those of us that can't tolerate PG. I am looking forward to your flavors. I just bookmarked your site in my special VG smoke juice suppliers folder.

You can assume that I'll be wanting the Cola, Blueberry, and RY4 to start. I also would absolutely love a good Vanilla flavor VG juice. It goes so well with many other flavors and can be mixed or added as just a drop on top.

Many of your other flavors look very good. I would also order and vape on a regular basis a Raspberry VG juice and an Apple VG juice. I tried Puresmokers apple when I first started vaping and loved the taste, but quickly learned that I couldn't use the PG.

Sorry that I sound so greedy for flavors when you have just offered us 10 of them, but I am very excited by your offer to carry VG smoke juice for us. Thanks!!

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, I decided to add mocha to the list of the 10 VG flavors we will carry (to start)...
The 10 new flavors will be available in 15ml bottles and in 4 strengths, 0mg, 6mg, 11mg, and 16mg. We will also carry flavorless 26mg and 0mg VG in 15ml bottles for the DIY crowd, Hopefully by early July we will have 5ml 10 pack sample packs for $30.00.

We would like to thank all of our customer's for their support, we greatly appreciate it and it has allowed us to grow together. We are E-smoker's for E-smoker's, your suggestions are always heard and considered, so we can provide you with better and new products.

Thanks again,
Josh and the ELP staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread