Pg/Vg flavor maskers/sharpeners, what do you all use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Hi all,
Interested in knowing what everyone uses for pg/VG flavor maskers and other flavor enhancers. I came across FlavourArt.il's MTS vape, and I absolutely love it, but am keen to know what everyone else is using in their blends. I had been using some of the raw ingredients in the recipe before I knew manufacturers produced the stuff already blended :)

Happy mixing!
Jake

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
I use AAA Magic Mask. I also sometimes use Bitter Wizard if a liquid is too sweet.

I'f I'm not mistaken MTS vape has AAA Magic Mask in it, they are both FlavourArt products. I do have some of this on the side, but I'll give it a whirl in a small blend of a melon flavor I've been looking to modify.

Have you ever used Bitter Wizard alone with a PG or VG (or a mix of the two) with no flavorings? How did it modify the taste?

Search on the forum for 'vinegar' or 'lemon juice'. These may be an option. I haven't tried them yet because I just started reading about them, but I may soon.

I would avoid acetic acid inhalation since its seemingly damaging t some mucus membranes from a few opinions I've heard and some papers I've read. I'd also like to try to avoid acetics at all possible since they could form complexes with nicotine molecules and reduce the overall strength of the eliquid.

think of the colormetric assay using sulfuric acid to measure nicotine content of eliquid: http://eliquidtest.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread