Pg vs Vg

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I recently bought a hundred mL bottle of ejuice with a 70% PG and 30% VG mix... I bought just use the new Vape Shop Louisiana that didn't realize the mix till I got home.. normally I like my juice the other way around 70 VG and 30 PG... vaping it in my baby Beast I noticed it snap crackles and Pops alot and Vapor isn't very thick.. the question is is this mix okay health-wise? Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I recently bought a hundred mL bottle of eJuice with a 70% PG and 30% VG mix... I bought just use the new Vape Shop Louisiana that didn't realize the mix till I got home.. normally I like my juice the other way around 70 VG and 30 PG... Vaping it in my baby Beast I noticed it snap crackles and Pops alot and Vapor isn't very thick.. the question is is this mix okay health-wise? Thanks

Unless you are sensitive to high PG mixes, it should be fine, health-wise.

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Agreed unless you have issues with PG, that mix should be fine. If the hissing and crackling starts to annoy you, you could buy the exact reverse mix and just mix them 50-50 and you'll be back to a higher VG if you prefer that, though. PG is thinner, so it's not going to make as many clouds and it can hiss and crackle a bit, but it shouldn't be unduly unsafe.

If you just don't like the vape as much, though, that's fixable.

Anna

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
PG enhances flavor while producing less vapor, just the opposite of VG.
This 70/30 mix is the most PG I've ever vaped... I've had to refill a bunch of times because it's so thin it's like water... It burns quickly... You say flavor enhancer? I think the flavor is actually muted.. and vapor production is pathetic..
I moved from CA where my mix was always VG max or close to it.. here in Lafayette Louisiana these vape shops don't custom mix in-house juices, and I won't be able to order online until I get my permanent address and change my credit card around.. in closing I think PG is overrated.. it is what it is, for now

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
This 70/30 mix is the most PG I've ever vaped... I've had to refill a bunch of times because it's so thin it's like water... It burns quickly... You say flavor enhancer? I think the flavor is actually muted.. and vapor production is pathetic..
I moved from CA where my mix was always VG max or close to it.. here in Lafayette Louisiana these vape shops don't custom mix in-house juices, and I won't be able to order online until I get my permanent address and change my credit card around.. in closing I think PG is overrated.. it is what it is, for now

I've moved away from most PG myself. Just started mixing Max VG (means I don't add PG although it is in my flavorings) for myself and will start the wife on the same as soon as I need to mix more for her.

For ordering online, I suggest Privacy.com to help with your card issues. You can have a card set for a temporary address if needed.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
I've moved away from most PG myself. Just started mixing Max VG (means I don't add PG although it is in my flavorings) for myself and will start the wife on the same as soon as I need to mix more for her.

For ordering online, I suggest Privacy.com to help with your card issues. You can have a card set for a temporary address if needed.
I've been ordering online in California for around 5 years.. I've got several online shops I like ...Verde Valley Vapes in Arizona is still one of my favorites..
I just moved to Lafayette Louisiana from El Cajon California.. had to register my truck in Louisiana and got a six-year Louisiana driver's license.. until I get a permanent address I will notify my bank and change my credit debit card account around to my new location.. right now I'm still looking for a decent place to live.. that will probably be in Alexandria Louisiana near the VA Hospital.. I'm also a veteran and enrolled in VA Healthcare ..
Meantime I still gotta vape, and although California spoiled me, if I looked around enough I'm sure I'll find a suitable shop to get my juice for now.. thanks for reply

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread