Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
I feel it necessary to open a thread and keep it open so that any one can post to it so that I may keep on top of any issues and keep an open line of communications that may arise and also to keep you all posted of any changes or ideas you may have or ask for. I do have a lot more I want to do to make the best PV at 3.7v with a low OHM atty or cartos and different battery configurations. There is more to come as I get these first units out and I KNOW you all will be pleased with the options that will soon be available. So if you have any questions or need answers please P.M. or e-mail me at jerry@acmepvs.com or at jerry69nolan@gmail.com or just post here and I will get you a answer as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Jerry Nolan
AcmePVS.com, American Made Personal Vaporizers

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Going to have a disclaimer on my site about the batteries that I designed my Phantom-J around. The batteries that were used to make it were ultra fire 18350 batts and have had a issue with AW batts not wanting ti make contact. Will be adding magnet spacers to the rest of the units I ship as I did not know that some battery buttons are different sizes.

jerry69nolan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Jacksonville AL USA
acmepvs.com
Just now felt like sharing that my mom has been in the hospital and has not been doing well. As when I get home at night I try and get at least one mod complete. I have about 2 more to go and hope I can finish by monday. This has been a work in progress and I hope by the time I make my final revisions to the Phantom-J I will have all of the bugs out and have a solid mod. There were a couple returned because of the positive batt terminal not making contact with part of the bushing that made up part of my switch witch was separated by a washer. I changed that to solid epoxy with out a washer and now it will make contact. As when I make the next ones I will also be able to seal the switch and make it user serviceable. I have not made any attempt to tell all what has been going on with me and my mod as I should have been doing but my mom comes first. She seems to be diong better and I hope she gets out of the hospital soon. I would love nothing more than for her to get better and give me a chance to get back to improving my Phantom-J and mod-ing.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Thanks Col. Gaunt but the price of eggs went up in China .lol I had a cost over run and well...picked them up last night. Will start assembling them today.

Damn those Chinese eggs!
chicken-and-egg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread