"Pick your Poison" CONTEST by Spring Vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hey Sandie,

just wondering......do you like vanilla much?

cause technically........that is uh quad vanilla because creamy custard.......has vanilla. giggle

hugs

morri

Triple Vanilla Pudding Pie

(A combination of Vanilla Beans, Vanilla Extract, and Vanilla Sugar in a Creamy Custard Pie) :wub:

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Hey Sandie,

just wondering......do you like vanilla much?

cause technically........that is uh quad vanilla because creamy custard.......has vanilla. giggle

hugs

morri

Ha,ha ... You Are Right! Wow ... even MORE Vanilla than I thought - that's even better. :lol:

Well ... Peanut Butter and Vanilla flavors are my favorites (if you couldn't tell by now).

Hugs to You

Sandie

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Ok folks, in honor of the incessant posting of Sandiej02 and the fact that I personally LOVE peanut butter, I have decided to create as a new flavor on my website *Drum Role*....

A Peanut Butter Caramel Vanilla Cupcake!!

Now... You guys need to give me a little time to perfect this little Gem. In the mean time, I will keep the thread open for y'all to come up with a Kick ... name for it!

** I promised to go with the winners desisions name and I still will! Just figured 50 heads are better than 1. So basically Sandie will have the final desision on what she would like to name it!

Grats Sandie! Hope you will LOVE it, cause your going to be stuck with 120mil of it once it has been perfected LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread