Status
Not open for further replies.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
After all these years I've decided to break down and finally try an RTA. I never minded buying coils, but this is long over due. I like a really super tight MTL draw, so have decided to go with the BP Mods Pioneer. It's just so slick looking and has that .8 draw bottom insert.

Since I have nothing in the way of tools, can anyone recommend any of the following:

-Some sort of all in one kit with snippers, coil rod etc? Whatever I need.

-Best cotton for MTL builds? Looking for easy to wick and not too pricey if possible.

-Pre-rolled coils. Since I'm lazy enough to have stuck with prebuilt coils for all these years, I'm hoping to at least try to find some cheap pre rolled ones. I'm just not sure what size, but not looking for clapton or anything too fancy.

• Winner
Reactions: HigherStateD

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
After all these years I've decided to break down and finally try an RTA. I never minded buying coils, but this is long over due. I like a really super tight MTL draw, so have decided to go with the BP Mods Pioneer. It's just so slick looking and has that .8 draw bottom insert.

Since I have nothing in the way of tools, can anyone recommend any of the following:

-Some sort of all in one kit with snippers, coil rod etc? Whatever I need.

-Best cotton for MTL builds? Looking for easy to wick and not too pricey if possible.

-Pre-rolled coils. Since I'm lazy enough to have stuck with prebuilt coils for all these years, I'm hoping to at least try to find some cheap pre rolled ones. I'm just not sure what size, but not looking for clapton or anything too fancy.

My favorite kit to date - and I have tried all of them - is the Coil Master Mini V2... small enough to carry with you, but with all the tools needed to get the job done (but you'll have to use your regulated mod as an ohm meter).

Skip buying pre-built coils... a spool of wire can be had pretty cheaply, and they're inexpensive... look to wireoptim.com

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
If you are using prebuilt coils all you really need is a screwdriver, tweezers and some scissors.
I highly recommend you go the whole hog and build the coils as well. Otherwise it's like buying a kit car and paying a mechanic to assemble it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread