The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pico squeeze squonk

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Marper, Dec 20, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I've got a chance to get this mod tomoz for 10 uk pounds, anyone using it,I'd like some info, it's the version 1

2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    I don't have it, but it's an unregulated squonk. Essentially a mech with protection circuits. So you build for it like you would a mech, but have some safety features should you need them (which hopefully will be never).

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    Thanks, sounds good, for 10 uk I'll go for it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    Some ridiculous prices right now in the UK, I can get a rev gts for 20 uk, I don't want it cause I've got one,but I'm thinking about it, more mods the merrier, I'm more into squonk and bf rdas

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    I have a Squeeze 2 which is fully regulated I got on sale from somewhere for about $25. Sometimes these clearance deals are terrific.

I can tell you the Squeeze 2 is great. I’ve read good things about the original, so at that price I’d probably grab one too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    Thanks, I'm going to get it

7. RuiG

RuiG Super Member

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
    I have a black Pico Squeeze original and love it paired with the Wasp Nano.

For that price I would get more than one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    Hes only got one plus the rev gts and a 3d printed mech squonk that can use a 20700 called a squeeze box,I'll get all 3 ,I'll do a deal

• Like Like x 2
  9. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I should get all 3 for 35 UK

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I got all 3 for 35 uk,good deal.
    The pico is missing the little magnetic squonk cover but should be ok(except for the colour haha)and came with the rda.
    The squeezer came with a spare squonk bottle, a filler bottle and the rda tank.
    The rev gts is the latest with 3.3e software installed. 20191222_160142.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Marper

Marper Ultra Member

May 20, 2019
    I'm surprised at how good the little pico is, I tried it with the supplied coils in the coral rda but the coils are just to much for a single 18650 batt so made some twisted ni80 28g and made two 5 wraps at 2.5 mm diameter, I'm going to get a wasp nano for it