Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I'm heartbroken and mad as hell. The bastidge lifted my grey Pico and Subtank Mini out of my truck's cup holder.

It was the first Pico Subtank setup I bought, so it was special.

I hope it dead shorts internally and sends the fully charged 25r into thermal runaway, right in the thief's pocket.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I'm heartbroken and mad as hell. The bastidge lifted my grey Pico and Subtank Mini out of my truck's cup holder.

It was the first Pico Subtank setup I bought, so it was special.

I hope it dead shorts internally and sends the fully charged 25r into thermal runaway, right in the thief's pocket.

Its like a thing now.

My wife is a photographer and was doing a shoot at a nearby state park. When her client and her got back up from the waterfall both car windows where smashed. Purses, ID's, credit cards the whole shebang were gone.

But the killer for my wife was her gold 213 and SXK Wine. She loved that combo. High stress and no nic made for a fun police report. Of coarse she works in a secure location and her badge missing turned out to be the bigger problem but lets focus on the mod......................................

buy this time in the vape game the 213 wasn't the best deal, by far, in mods. But a wife in tears makes a man make poor choices so I paid A FRICKIN' LOT for another gold 213. To be fair its been a year and she still uses it from time to time. But left to play out naturally the 213 would have been replaced with something better and cheaper. So I cant look at it without feeling a little burn in my wallet. Credit card companies did erase all the charges they make.

I hate methheads. I live in ground zero for them and I hate them all.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It is a thing now. I never leave my vapes ANYWHERE I totally keep them in my purse at all times, or on my person in some way (like hand, and it's nice that a provari makes for a nice weapon/club) because around here, things will get stolen if they aren't nailed down. Fortunately our little community in S. Tucson actually does well, I never fear for my house, because our neighborhood is gun happy (the main place to target practice seems to be the huge wash we have). The nicer neighborhood up the road where we used to live got all the home invasions.... People knew they were mostly unarmed and had the stuff....

BUT, vapes are now prime targets.

I'm sorry to hear it Coastal Cowboy. That is a tremendous shame. The only encounter I have ever enjoyed with a .... head was downtown, after dinner one time when this guy with eyes like saucers came running by and said "Your eyes, I bless your eyes!" then fled. Less than a minute later, a second .... head came by, and stood on his head, while gesticulating his legs wildly.

I felt briefly bemused, but happy that my eyes were blessed, and since I've been doing yoga for some time now, his little headstand was cute. I kind of took it as a blessing from the gods of yoga, to the yoga QUEEN, LOL.

Everything else related to methamphetamine usage has usually involved begging for money and cigarettes. One guy offered to rehabilitate my headlamps for $12 and I almost went for it as at least he was DOING SOMETHING.

I hope your replacement... No, it's not going to be the same.

Thieves SUCK, they really do. :(

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

But the killer for my wife was her gold 213 and SXK Wine. She loved that combo. ...

That is a Double-Drag.

Because the SXK Wine RTA is Discontinued. And might be Very Hard to replace.

Bad enough some Smuck has to Smash the window of a car to steal your stuff. But when you can't Replace the Stuff, that Hurts Big Time.

:mad:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Last night I left a Pico with a Lemo Drop on the smoker's table outside by the loading dock. Didn't realise it was missing until I was getting ready to go home at midnight. It was probably there for several hours and it was still sitting on the table where I left it. Might not have been so lucky during the day shift when there are more people around. Although working stiffs are less likely to help themselves to other folks stuff than dope heads.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
I never ever leave anything within view inside my car. It's not worth leaving anything (no matter how cheap something may cost) to tempt someone to break a window and snatch it. Having to fix the window would cause me more angst than the missing Pico (I've got backups x10!). :shock:

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Am-I-The-Only-One-Around-Here.jpg

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I never ever leave anything within view inside my car. It's not worth leaving anything (no matter how cheap something may cost) to tempt someone to break a window and snatch it. Having to fix the window would cause me more angst than the missing Pico (I've got backups x10!). :shock:
That's exactly why I leave my truck unlocked. That setup can be replaced for less than $50. Can't get a new window for that.

yourgurnard

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
London
Sympathy & Empathy from over the Pond M8!
Had similar happen to Me...& similar mods!
Parked up in a City-centre car-park in Our camper after attending a charity gig; some scrote forces the passenger window down (stupidly left it open 2"....) at 3am & grabs My 2 Pico Squeezes (stupidly left on dash....). He would n't have even been able to use 'em 'cos the batteries & caps were in the living 'quarters' where I was charging 'em!
Made me realise just how much tobacco costs these days (& how bad it tastes when You set light to it!....) when I had to buy some for a quick 'nico fix' after the event!

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Its like a thing now.

My wife is a photographer and was doing a shoot at a nearby state park. When her client and her got back up from the waterfall both car windows where smashed. Purses, ID's, credit cards the whole shebang were gone.

But the killer for my wife was her gold 213 and SXK Wine. She loved that combo. High stress and no nic made for a fun police report. Of coarse she works in a secure location and her badge missing turned out to be the bigger problem but lets focus on the mod......................................

Buy this time in the vape game the 213 wasn't the best deal, by far, in mods. But a wife in tears makes a man make poor choices so I paid A FRICKIN' LOT for another gold 213. To be fair its been a year and she still uses it from time to time. But left to play out naturally the 213 would have been replaced with something better and cheaper. So I cant look at it without feeling a little burn in my wallet. Credit card companies did erase all the charges they make.

I hate methheads. I live in ground zero for them and I hate them all.
Methhead or ANTIFA. :)

Reactions: BackDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread