Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
sy7esyte.jpg
My current rotation. Pretty happy with all of em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well fellow vapers, I FINALLY got my unicorn, a VR Nemesis & it is everything I hoped for & more. What do I mean by more you ask, well I have a Kick 1.5 (5W-12W) on the way from Slowtech so not only do I have an excellent mechanical mod but with the Kick I'll also have an excellent VW mod, best of both worlds with one mod, I couldn't be happier, or at least I thought. I just recently got a Kayfun 3.1 (it is a clone but a REALLY GOOD ONE) & paired with my Neme it vapes like a F-ING DREAM!! Excellent vapor production & FANTASTIC flavor, literally like a dripping atty with a tank, I'm STOKED! Ive got it setup with a micro coil & cotton, 8 wraps of 27 gauge @ .8 ohm producing PLUMS OF VAPOR on 80/20 PG/VG juice, I can only imagine the vapor on 50/50 juice & 100% VG juice, OMG it would be like vaping a damn fog machine, lol. Now that I have my coveted VR Nemesis & a Kayfun the only other mod/gear I really want is a DOME RBA by Atmomixani so I have a good genesis atty (a properly setup genny with SS cable & or mesh produces really good vapor & flavor, IMHO) & the only other thing I want is a Billet Box & a Diver V2, at that point I will be completely SET. For now though I am one happy vaper with my Neme & Kayfun, can't wait to try all the different builds, going to try the Dragon coil with cotton & the "Steam Sandwich" with silica next, GOD I LOVE VAPING!!!!
rsz_1img_4189.jpg

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Try this build Mr. Bellow, inspired by the flavorful Aspire stacked coil, I built it earlier today, not a pretty coil...but it's kicking ..., it's my 5th coil style for the KFL...flavor is the best yet, .5x1mm Kanthal ribbon, 1.5mm wrap on cotton 1.5 ohm...all my micro-coil builds were 1.5mm with standard 28ga round wire on cotton and measured 1.2 ohms, the ribbon definitely produces better flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread