Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezzy1975

Aug 22, 2011
Lincoln
Satburn mini mod with hellfire micro mini.
erageter.jpg

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Beautiful mod. Who makes that?

75ona76
MoneyPenny is made to order from Fsors here in the USA if you google "MonneyPenny mod" you will find another forum where he has a thread and can be reached....I am unsure as to posting links to other forums here. There is also a FB page devoted to the MoneyPenny as well. It his wonderful and hits wonderful. There is also a limited edition (less than 100) of GoldPennys being made.
Now to find the perfect tank...hummm

TexasTanker19kilo20

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Copperas Cove, TEXAS
I'm a function over form kinda person. So I look for deals and vape gear that fits my needs without denting my bank account. Also I have to get sign off from my Financial Advisor aka Wife ;)

My k100 with a igo W4, 28g Kenthal with organic cotton wick, dual coil at .4 ohms. My very first build, I was so happy when it fired the first time.

Also, you can't really see, but inside this Protank 2 is a rebuilt coil @ 1.0 ohms with organic cotton wick. WOW, who would of known a PT 2 could make mad vape.

View attachment 279670 Astro mod with supp'd up RSST - damn I love this beast!

Hey Mc. I have been looking for any details of how you made the copper air band on your RSST. Any chance you have already shared it and I haven't found it? If not could you please PM me with a few details or some guidance?

75ona76

Kanj.nguyen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Princeton, NJ
Hey Mc. I have been looking for any details of how you made the copper air band on your RSST. Any chance you have already shared it and I haven't found it? If not could you please PM me with a few details or some guidance?

75ona76

Just for another option, i know another member here, pdib, made the same thing (not sure who did it first or independent inventions). Hes extremely helpful and might even just make/ send you one. At least he ll give you a good guide, just pm him.

Personally i think with a drill press and maybe a small torch for shaping it should be pretty quick.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread