Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Mark Bugs mods are 20mm diameter, right? How bout an Immortalizer if you like drippers? Or if you prefer a tank, something like a Prometey or a Big Ben might be nice. (You might have to post a want-to-buy ad for the Prometey in the classifieds, as they're no longer in stock). Or you could just ignore the muffin top and go kayfun Lite+ or Russian 91%.

The Immortalizer looks sharp on 20mm mods. Here's mine on my Simplicity Ti:

gqFRTtl.png

that is a good looking DT where is it from??

DelboyinDorset

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Dorset - UK
Photo0079_zps27792e7e.jpg

Sorry bout pic quality :(

That's my Smok e-pipe $18 clone, Phoenix Raven DCT and pipe stem drip tip, it was supposed to have the Trishula tank on there but the Raven's Nest looks just sooooo much better and its the first DCT I can say is quality compared to the leako, not worko, throw at the cat-o versions I have had so far hence why I have avoided 'em before.

I also have two rocket sax attys and a gold plated ProTank II to go on there with the 510 converter if I wanted but the Phoenix just does the trick :)

The gold on the Smok is actually pretty decent, perfect finish and the machining was excellent, running 1500mah TangFire protected 18350's in it, one lasts all day so I have one charged, one in use making it very handy.

The plumes of vapour I can produce with this setup is huge, this is my first mech mod and loving it :)

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
ymagasud.jpg

iHybrid Pure - .8 ohms .8x.1 ribbon. #400 mesh.
Nemesis - Black alu nemesis tube. H-atty. .6 ohms. .8x.1 ribbon. #400 mesh.
Pulse - Versa Dripper. .8x.1 ribbon. 1 ohm. #320 mesh. RSM Pyrex drip tip.
Nemesis - Versa dripper. 28ga. 1.2 ohm. #320 mesh. Ninja Mods SS drip tip.

Other mods are being cleaned or lying fallow while I decide whether to sell them. Other atties ain't been used lately. The only exception is my Reo Grande, which I use in the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread