Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Los Angeles
So with the amount of money you spent on your devices, you should of bought some juice to go with them.:D

Haters gonna hate. :D

haters-gonna-hate-unicorn-bike-edition-6903-e1330384073426.jpg

Powdr

Oct 19, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Hello everyone,
New Member, kinda new to vaping.
Sure beats Cigars!
:laugh:

Anyhoo... here's my current setup.

View attachment 143648

Left to right:
Redds PCC Deck (good unit but Vmax & eGo render it obsolete)
Smoktech Vmax w/mini-Vivi Nova
eGo-T USB Passthrough w/Vivi Nova

Updated set:
Put the Redds deck in the drawer along with the Vivi Novas. the 650 eGo is in the car.
My latest setup:
PB030003.jpg
Smoktech Vmax VV Mod (Stainless)
Joyetech eGo-C Twist 1000mAH (Stainless)
Smoktech "Stubby" Carto Tank (x2)
Smoktech "Shorty" 2.0Ω Cartos
Smoktech "King Kong" Drip Tip (Stainless)(x2)

Cheers
Vape On All!

Thebellwitch

Oct 29, 2012
Adams, TN
http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/pp328/BleakChic18/?action=view&current=photo.jpg

In link form because I couldn't figure out how to do it from my iPhone. D: Newbie set up, All new arrivals! (Well except for the one regular 510 battery.)
From left to right: 510 drip tip with normal 510 atty and battery, 510 mega battery with stardust clearomizer, 510 T with low resistance atty and mega battery. All filled with Zenliquid Diamond Sutra, which is the best stuff I have vaped yet! I did not realize what a drastic difference there was between three vaping styles. I was always going why do people drip? That seems risky, like you might spill it on accident. (That is, I would lol.) but wow! Worth the risk! Stronger taste, better flavor, more of a smokey vape. The clearomizer is awesome though, this forum has been such a huge help an inspiration! I would have never tried the clearomizer and the drip tip if not for you guys! I went from a Blu disposable, to a basic 510 T set up, to my current set up. Next month I will be adding more s....y batteries and more stardust clearos! Zenliquid is the third liquid I have ever tried, the other two were rather crappy by comparison from good Vapes. I have some interesting choose your own flavor mixes coming from ECBlends hopefully Monday. :)

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
Cobra 5 ml RBA with my new Caravela mod sporting my quit date engraved on it. This is one more reason I can never fall off the wagon. :toast:
DSC05957.jpg

DSC05959.jpg

That is sweet I think when I get one I'll get my quit date one it too. Nice idea!

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
That is sweet I think when I get one I'll get my quit date one it too. Nice idea!

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

This is such a cool system and I think it's absolutely awesome you have your quit date on the side! Almost one year, congratulations!

Thanks guys. I have owned most of the great mods, and I sold most everything, kept the best. So I wanted something that would be my collector piece forever. This is truly the trophy. It will be a great new year this time. Like most of us I quit several times, with no lasting luck. I can honestly say now that I dont even have the urge to light up anymore.
Vape happy all. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread