Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

plinkadink

Nov 16, 2012
ca
this is my favorite of all my 'stacks': precise+ 18350 + mini DiD + stainless tip
simple and classy
roMCnt.jpg

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
How r u liking the boss mod I have been looking at it for some time now

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

I Really like it! If you're looking for a good, reliable 3.7 volt, removable 18650 tube, its great. 5 click on/off, blue circle LED around the button, All thick walled aluminium, 6amp (!!!) max rate, short protection, exultant . Only down fall is that I've been told by someone that it can't be kicked (if that's your thing) because of the electronics in it.

They also have a nice deal, I think its 5% off if you get a Panasonic CGR18650CH (IMR and Protected) battery and a trustfire 2x multibattery size charger.

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
I Really like it! If you're looking for a good, reliable 3.7 volt, removable 18650 tube, its great. 5 click on/off, blue circle LED around the button, All thick walled aluminium, 6amp (!!!) max rate, short protection, exultant . Only down fall is that I've been told by someone that it can't be kicked (if that's your thing) because of the electronics in it.

They also have a nice deal, I think its 5% off if you get a Panasonic CGR18650CH (IMR and Protected) battery and a trustfire 2x multibattery size charger.

Nope I don't use the kick(but I will when the new one comes out!) But ty for the info

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

amp777

Verified Member
May 11, 2012
Houston
IMG_2418.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG

Call me crazy, but that atty looks really good for something out of China :)

And you would be correct! lol because i just got mine and compared to some of my other RBA's such as the Orion 2.1 and the line v2, and the mark bugs infinity... This thing is pretty awesome! Especially for what i paid for it! a whole 15 bux! (USD)… And the other china rebuildable that ive got do not even compare to the quality of this one! The threads are thicker and stronger and my air hole came lined up with the wick… Ill post pics of mine later..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread