Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.

Aldous Huxley

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Confucius

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    cute-funny-kitten-wallpapers-1.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
    Robert Frost

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.
    Sai Baba

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

George Bernard Shaw

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

George Washington Carver

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    Those are so true Dale. Hope you are having a wonderful day. We (Chim and me) are having a few little flurries today and they are calling for real snow Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so ready for warm weather. I told Slim that I wasn't worried about our weather because I know it is nothing like his place. heehee I don't know how he handles all that snow.

:wub:2you and everyone who is lucky enough to have found this "stress free zone" and a place where you can just be "thankful".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread