Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
Blind Cashier A woman goes into Cabela's to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter. The clerk was standing behind the counter wearing dark glasses. She says to him, "Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this Rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes." She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway...... He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-LB. test line. It's a good all-around combination, and it's on sale this week for only $20.00." She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor. "Oh, that sounds like a Master Card," he says. She bends down to pick it up and accidentally farts. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes......there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was her who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around? The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $34.50 please." The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?" He replies, "Yes, ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00, and the Catfish Bait is $3.50." She paid it and left without saying a word.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
GAH!!!! grr. internet company last month slipped a $2 increase into my bill AFTER i paid it so i had a $7 late fee on $2 that was added afteri paid. and of course its the weekend so i cant get anyone on live chat (monday to friday, 9am-3pm.. it claims 8-5 but if you join any later than 3pm you will be waiting in line and never get anyone and once it hits 5pm the software kicks you out of queue and says its after hours, call 800 number if you need to talk to someone, or try again monday-friday 8-5) GAH!. im getting really fed up with them about thier crap. but there is no other high speed provider here. dsl wont hit the speeds i need without paying for 2 connections and buying a several thousand dollar router.

im in a bad mood now. girlfriend just got paid for 132 hours of work. 80 hours regular time (paid every 2 weeks..) and 52 hours of overtime. and most of the paycheck is gone from paying power bill and internet. still need to buy food. and put gas in the cars. and since my child is not of school age* (internet company determines school age.. anywhere from pre-school - highschool, or only 6-8th grades) i cannot get a discount for him. neighbor has 4 school age children, has the most expensive internet plan, and only pays half of what i do for the cheapest plan.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
This would be a good start. In a few years you could get your internet for free! The downside is you'd be too busy to use it. :laugh:

246126563_4799293066_6487b726ae_xlarge.jpeg

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Take comfort, Thaya, I'm...The Soup Nazi :shock:

I guess I should be grateful there's someone worse than George. ;)

I'm not surprised George! :D

At least I have my hair. :laugh:

I'ts gone again!!!!! :-x:-x

Been looking high and low now since last night...now I'm using my Spinner and it just ain't the same. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

A little case of Oldtimers? :confused:

did you look in my recliner?

That's where all lost iTaste vv3s end up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread