Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'd have 3 unopened bottles of e-liquid I'd like to offer to someone in need.

All are 30 ml bottles of MBV 65pg/35vg 18mg born on 7/10/14 with an extra shot in the following flavors:
Honeydew
Moo Juice
Blue Moo

I'd really like these to go to someone who is low on juice and needs them please.
I'd also like to ship all of these out together because of shipping prices.
Thanks!
Sending all toLilOperaGirl

Last edited:

LilOperaGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Reno, NV
I'd have 3 unopened bottles of e-liquid I'd like to offer to someone in need.

All are 30 ml bottles of MBV 65pg/35vg 18mg born on 7/10/14 with an extra shot in the following flavors:
Honeydew
Moo Juice
Blue Moo

I'd really like these to go to someone who is low on juice and needs them please.
I'd also like to ship all of these out together because of shipping prices.
Thanks!

I'd love this. I'm waiting till next payday in a couple weeks to get more juice, down to my last bottle. Last TC taken 08-16-2011

Last edited:

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
5 more packs of coils left to be had.

I would also love some coils, if possible. I'm supplying both myself and my daughter (whose now trying to vape) ... and "extra help" is always appreciated. Thanks much for the offer! :)

Last tc was 11/15/13

carophil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hey guys! i have the following i'd like to send out to someone who needs them:

criss cross brand, 24 mg:
banana 9 ml
raspberry limeade 6 ml
peach 8 ml
strawberry 4 ml
mint chocolate 4 ml
watermelon 9 ml
vanilla 6 ml
cheesecake 8 ml

vaporx tobacco 24 mg, 10 ml

regular TC rules apply, if in doubt, check it out.... in the first post of this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: Sorry per rules can take for members only.
Can't edit my thread anymore so here is an updated list:

Donated to:

1.) Monotremata
2.) Niksrule515
3.) catlady60
4.) msmistie
5.) Sandiej02
6.) Kaykay
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

There are still 4 more coil packs for the taking

Last TC Never
It would be super awesome to receive a pack of coils, I have been using the same coil for 2 months now and its done so if I got these it would be great. Thank you

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
PIF'd to bobskinner

PIF'ing another VV 900mAh pen type battery. 3.2v-4.8v adjustment; 510 and eGo threads. Includes charger. This is the second battery from my starter kit (PIF'd the first one a few weeks ago). It was only used for a couple of weeks and is in excellent condition. I simply don't have any use for it and would love to pass it along to someone who can use it and truly *needs* it.

Please reply with your reason for wanting the device and the date of your last taken TC. ("I'd like to have it" doesn't convey anything to me. Again, please only request this if you really need it)

Also, please be advised that I will not be able to mail this out until Friday 9/30.

km3jTN.jpg

Last edited:

bobskinner

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2014
Loveland, CO, USA
PIF'ing another VV 900mAh pen type battery. 3.2v-4.8v adjustment; 510 and eGo threads. Includes charger. This is the second battery from my starter kit (PIF'd the first one a few weeks ago). It was only used for a couple of weeks and is in excellent condition. I simply don't have any use for it and would love to pass it along to someone who can use it and truly *needs* it.

Please reply with your reason for wanting the device and the date of your last taken TC. ("I'd like to have it" doesn't convey anything to me. Again, please only request this if you really need it)

Also, please be advised that I will not be able to mail this out until Friday 9/30.

km3jTN.jpg

I would love to be considered for this. I have never taken a TC. I only have one battery currently and it is not variable voltage and could really use something to cover me while my other battery is charging. Also, variable voltage sounds interesting.

Thank you for your consideration.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I would love to be considered for this. I have never taken a TC. I only have one battery currently and it is not variable voltage and could really use something to cover me while my other battery is charging. Also, variable voltage sounds interesting.

Thank you for your consideration.

Having only one battery is a problem. Everyone needs a spare - so, good enough reason for me. :)

PM me your mailing address and I'll send it out on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread