Pif success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
I was in the process of putting together an 808 kit to send a friend so his wife could try to quit smoking I had the batteries but no cartomisers when like an answered prayer loveridden posted a PIF for 808 carto's, she was kind enough to mail them direct to my friend and I mailed the batts. I heard back from him yesterday and he reports both packages had arrived on the same day, she loves it!! (Yay!) and had only had one cig since they arrived.

:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

Thank you loveridden, PIF, and the ECF community for all you do to save lives.

AngelsRUs

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
Montana
A friend of mine has a unit on loan till his e-cig arrives, which will be a few weeks since it was out of stock. After 24hrs, he reported that he wanted to see just how long he could go without a real cig. After 24 hrs he had had 1 1/2 cigs. He told me, even his girlfriend was impressed. He also said, he didn't think an electronic cig could replace cigarttes for him, he was skeptical. Both he and his girlfriend are no longer dreading winter and oh so glad they don't have to shiver outside in the cold to have a smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread