PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

windylou723

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2009
East Central MN, USA

I researched and found that thread too, ardelleg, (and thank you for looking for me) but unfortunately that LUX brand stuff is not the right charger for the Riva 901 battery either. Why is Liberty Flights still selling the Riva 901 batteries, but not the charger? I've emailed them, and they don't reply. This is getting really frustrating!

windylou723

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2009
East Central MN, USA

No, that charger is for the small, thin 901 batteries, not the fat 650 mAh 901 batteries (ego style). I do have alot of those, from when I started back in 2009. But thank you for looking! This is getting to be quite the research project :oops:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa

windylou723

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2009
East Central MN, USA
Why not get a 901 to 510 adapter and use the 510 charger?

I am actually trying that out right now (the adapter), thank you. But I have ego 510 batteries that I use that 510 charger for, and I really wanted 901-specific chargers for my 901's, since I charge a few batteries at a time (or I should say, I charge my 510 and my 901 every night....I guess I really need backup chargers for both).

Itzme1234

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Midwest
I thought I'd ask you all for some PIF equipment advice before I ask for best-deal advice regarding getting more of my clearomizers and replacement coils. I've been using the below tanks and coils for close to 6 months now. As a moderate to heavy vapor I find they start to leak a little after about a week, so I change the coils. Some coils fry sooner. I think the brand is Kanger. They come in a black box. Buying 5 or 10 or more (bulk) I've been paying for the tank with coil about $5.29 and the replacement coils are in bulk are $2.29. I need more replacement coils.

Would you guys recommend I stay with that equipment since I'm fairly happy? Do you know of a better price. These prices are Goodphrophet.com

2.4 ml spare Coils-1.8ohmS | eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer - Coil Replacements -$2.29 (10 or more price)
2.4ml CC Spare Coil: 1.8ohm (short)​

VetSGT

Destroyer of Mods
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
kansas
Well if you are happy I would stay with it, but at same time never hurts to try some other methods. You never know might find something you like even better. As for the heads without knowing exactly which one you got I will say those could be it but not sure how all of the different types threads are :unsure:, but those look to be about the average price. But if they are leaking it might just be some the O-rings going bad you could always check those. Hope I was some help. Maybe a resident expert will chime in here....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread